Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. is an American specialty retailer of crafts and fabrics based in Hudson, Ohio. It operates the retail chains JOANN Fabrics and Crafts and Jo-Ann Etc. The headquarters of the company is located in the former General Motors Terex plant.
In this article, we will talk about Joann Price Match Policy:
Does Joann Offer a Price Match?
Yes. Joann offers a price match policy. To request a price match, if you find a lower price at their competitor, you would have to go to their store with a printed advertisement as proof of the lower price. Once they verify the price, they will price match for you.
Does Joann Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. They offer a price match online. To request the price match online, you can use their email or phone number. We will discuss this in this article. Please read below.
Does Joann have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. They offer a price adjustment but, it is done online. Not in-store. We will discuss this later in this article.
Price Match Criteria:
Like many stores, Joann has criteria for price match. If you want to request a price match, you should know what their criteria are. Here are the requirements:
- The item you want to request the price match for should be identical at the competitor’s store. For example, its size, model, weight, color, and quantity should be identical.
- The requested item must be in stock at the competitor’s store or online.
- If you find an offer on the deal website, you should make sure it meets all price match criteria to be eligible for the price matching.
- The actual price of the merchandise must be matched with Joann’s price. The instant rebates can be used as part of the purchase price.
- Joann reserves the right to verify the item’s price and the item’s availability at the competitor’s store. If Joann can’t verify the item’s price or availability, they reserve the right to decline your price matching request.
Price Match Process:
Joann has a price match process. After learning the price match criteria, it is also essential to know its price match process to request the price match easily. Here is the process:
To request a price match in-store, you should go to their store with the proof of the lower price at their competitor. This can be the printed advertisement or digital version of the advertisement, which means in your smartphone.
Once they verify the advertisement and the price, they will price match the item for you.
To request the price match online, you have to send them an email and describe the lower price along with the links of the product or any relevant information.
Here is their Email: [email protected]
Once their team verifies your advertisement, they will price match the item for you.
There are some exclusions at the Joann, which means several items or deals can’t be price matched at the Joann store. By learning these exclusions, you would know if your items are eligible for the price match or are not. Here are the exclusions:
- If you want to request a price match, you can’t use coupons with this.
- The stores in Alaska are excluded from the price match.
- If the items are out of stock at Joann, you can’t request a price match for these items.
- If the item doesn’t specify the exact model or price of the item, it can’t be price matched.
- Sometimes an item’s price can be lower due to a typo. In such situations, these items can’t be price matched.
- These items are excluded from the price match:
- Items that are damaged
- Used items
- The open package items
- If the competitor requires membership to buy that item at that given price, this can’t be price matched.
Price Adjustment Process:
Joann does offer a price adjustment policy. But it is essential to understand how its price adjustment works. Here is the process:
- If you purchase an item from Joann and later the price gets lowered within a given time at its competitor, you can request a price adjustment at Joann.
- But the price adjustment can only be made online.
- It can either be made by their email or phone number.
Here is their email: [email protected]
Here is their phone number: 330-735-6576
By using either of the methods, you should give your order number and the competitor’s link with the lower price.
Joann Price Match Competitors List:
Joann has the price matching competitors list. If you have found the lower price at their competitors in the list, it can be eligible for the price matching. Here is the list:
Why is Joann popular?
Some of the reasons which make Joann so popular are:
- It is easy to find their retail stores.
- They have a wide range of products, from crafts and fabrics to party supplies.
- In-store pickup options are available for customers in many states.
- There are a lot of talented designers who create exclusive patterns for Joann.
- Jo-Ann has the price match policy.
- It has the lowest prices of any other competitors.
- Their customer service is outstanding, and they offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- There are no hidden taxes for in-store purchases. It only costs what you see at checkout.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the price match and adjustment policies of Joann. But like many people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was Joann founded?
Joann was founded in the year 1943, Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
How many stores does Joann have?
Joann has more than 850 stores in 49 retail locations.
Summary of this Article:
Thank you for reading this article. We hope that by the end of it, you have a better understanding of their price match policies when shopping at Joann’s and how to make your experience much easier. If there are any questions left unanswered, please leave them in the comments below so we can be sure to answer them!