Lowe’s is one of the oldest stores in the USA, founded in 1921 in North Carolina. It was primarily a small hardware store and grew one of the biggest retailers in the USA. Lowe’s has generous price match and price adjustment policies.
Does Lowe’s Offers Price Match?
Yes. Lowe’s has a much better price match policy for their customers. If you find a Lowe’s competitor has a lower price than them, you should bring proof to that store and can request a price match at Lowe’s. Once they validate the ad for a price match, they will price match that item for you.
Lowe’s Price Match is called Price Promise.
Lowe’s Online Price Match:
If you find a lower price at any qualifying online competitor, you can call this number: 1-877-465-6937, and they will not only price match but, their Price match includes the item’s price and shipping costs.
In other words, Lowe’s must be beating their competitors with its price match policy.
Does Lowe’s have Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. There is a 30 days price adjustment policy. One of their employees says: We don’t want you to be stuck at a higher price for an item if it went on a sale.
For price adjustment, you should reach out to their store or online, for example, their website.
Price Match Criteria:
Here are the price match criteria at Lowe’s:
- If you find out a Lowe’s competitor has a lower price for an item, you should bring proof for a price match.
- Other than that, you should also be sure that Lowes store doesn’t price match the competitor retailer’s coupons. If you are using an online store you can only use a coupon code or price match to get a lower price but not both ways.
Price Match Process:
The price matching process at Lowe’s is simple:
- If you find an identical item, you should bring its photo, a printout, smartphone display of that ad; once Lowe’s validates that proof, it will price match the item for you. Not only that, but they will also price match the shipping fees.
- Lowes has front desks at its stores, so you would have to reach their desk to request a price match.
- However, if you are going to request a price match online, you would have two options for that: Chat and Phone. Here is the phone number to call for a price match: 1-877-465-6937.
- Once they validate the proof of that ad, they will price match that item for you and sell that item at the same price.
Price Match Exclusions:
Aside from how generous Lowe’s price match policies are, there are some exclusions that you have to know:
- Lowe’s doesn’t price match certain brands, which have to do with the installation labor, and Lowe’s also doesn’t price match closeout deals, clearance, refurbished, damaged, or discounted items.
- Rebate offers or sales tax promotions are excluded from Lowe’s price match policies.
- Advertising or pricing errors are also excluded from the price match.
Price Adjustment Process:
Lowe’s has a simple way for price adjustment. If you purchase anything from Lowe’s in the last 30 days, you can get a partial refund if you find out Lowe’s or its competitors have the lowest price. Lowe’s will refund the difference between Lowe’s cost and the price at Lowe’s competitors. Lowe’s will also refund the difference between Lowe’s cost and any other retailer’s price for an item.
For example, if you purchase a $100 product at Lowe’s but find out that Lowe’s competitor has it on sale for $80, Lowe’s would give you back $20 of your money.
Lowe’s Price Match Competitors:
You might want to know that Lowe’s will price match with many other retailers. Here is the list of online retail competitors:
Frequently Asked Questions:
So you learned about Lowe’s Price Match, here are some questions and answers:
Lowe’s will only match with other Lowe’s stores?
No, Lowe’s has many competitors it can price-match. They are Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, and Target.com. Additionally, Lowe’s matches prices for local brick and mortar retail stores in the area (e.g., Home Depot). Lowe’s also offers an adjustment process that allows customers to receive credit on their original purchase if they find out within 30 days that another store offers better deals than Lowe’s or its competitors.
What kind of merchandise does Lowe’s offer?
Lowe’s offers various items for home improvement needs like appliances, furniture, kitchen and bath fixtures, paint, tools, electrical supplies, and installation services. Lowe’s also offers services for lawn and garden items, as well as seasonal needs. Lowe’s even has a wedding department that includes everything from centerpieces to location rentals to event furniture rental service!
How Generous Lowe’s Price Match Policy is?
Lowe’s will not only honor competitor’s prices, but they also have an adjustment process that allows customers to receive credit on their original purchase if they find out within 30 days.
The Lowe’s Price Match Policy means you don’t need to worry about paying more for the same product! Lowe’s also honors online prices as long as the customer can produce a printed catalog or website with Lowe’s product and price.
Can you claim a price adjustment at Lowe’s local store?
Yes! Lowe’s will match the price of a competitor in-store or online. The item should be available at Lowe’s local stores or online.
Can you purchase anything from the Lowe’s store if it is not near to you?
Yes. If there is no Lowe’s store near you, call to request a phone order and receive your items delivered for free within 30 miles of any Lowe’s store nationwide. In addition, Lowe’s offers free shipping on thousands of items.
Summary of this Article:
So, what did you learn from this article about Lowe’s price match policy? You know now that it has a generous price matching policy for its consumers. If you still have any questions, please ask in the comments below and we’ll be happy to answer them!