Fireplaces Direct is committed to ensuring its customers get the best deals possible. Therefore, if you find a comparable product from Fireplaces Direct that is cheaper at a different retailer, Fireplaces Direct will match the lower price.
Does Fireplaces Direct Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. Fireplaces Direct does offer price matching with other dealers. They will match the prices of any authorized dealer as long as it is the same product, shipping time, and condition.
Does Fireplaces Direct Price Match Online?
Yes. Fireplaces Direct does offer price matching with online retailers. They will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical product elsewhere online.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Fireplaces Direct?
No. They do not offer a price adjustment policy, which means you will not receive a refund if the item goes on sale after your purchase.
Price Match Criteria:
Fireplaces Direct promises to match any competitor’s price if you find a lower price on an identical product.
- The product must be the same manufacturer, model number, and color as the item you purchased.
- The item must be in stock and available at that price(plus shipping and handling) from an authorized dealer.
- If the price is below their cost, they cannot match it but can only sell it at cost.
- The price must not be a clearance, closeout, or special promotional price.
Price Match Process:
If you find a lower price from one of their competitors, please call them at 877-374-2070, and they will try to match their competitor’s price. Please have the details of the competitor’s price available when you call.
If they feel the competitor is not offering a legitimate price, they reserve the right to decline the price match request.
- They are not to sell the item for less than the manufacturer’s suggested price.
Fireplaces Direct Competitors’ List:
They do not have a specific price match competitors list. But if you want a price match, the item must be identical to the store.
30-Day Return Policy:
If you don’t like your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund. Fireplaces Direct will credit your account upon receipt of the product and inspection by their warehouse staff.
They provide a simple return policy that allows you to receive a refund on any new, unused, unassembled, or resalable items within 30 days after delivery for a refund. The return value will be deducted from the total order amount minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix, Inc.
- If your return is due to a manufacturer’s defect or damage during shipping, their staff will first attempt to repair the item. If restoring the product is not possible, they will provide you with a new replacement product at no extra cost. You need to take a picture of the damaged item and email it to them.
- If you bought your item(s) through Freight, please use their freight service to return the product. They will need a “before” photo of the returned item in its packaging to ensure that any damage done during the transportation is documented.
Please get an RMA number (Return Authorization Number) using their Return Form, and they will take care of the transaction as soon as possible.
You have 30 days to return an item from the date of purchase if it is new, unused, and in its original condition with all components and accessories.
- The overall refund will have the cost of the original outbound shipping subtracted from it.
- They may provide you with a return shipping label for an additional fee.
- If need be, they can have a freight truck pick up the item (or items) you’re returning, but please note that the client will then be responsible for any fees related to the said return.
- There are some exemptions to the rule. This includes personalized items and those that have been made to order.
- American Fyre Designs, Real Fyre goods, and other bespoke items are all represented.
- A refund will be credited to the credit card, debit card, or another payment method initially used.
If they discover that your purchase was canceled by you or someone acting on your behalf, they might refuse a refund or impose a restocking fee.
- When the consumer got their order, they discovered that the item was not as advertised.
- The customer is sending the item back because it didn’t contain the necessary components or the incorrect packaging.
- Because the item was mishandled, it was damaged when it was returned.
- They cannot process a return for this item because it shows wear or is not in the same condition as when sold.
- The item was returned 31 or more days after the date of purchase.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Fireplaces Direct price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. So here are some questions and answers:
When was Fireplaces Direct Founded?
Fireplaces Direct is an online store that falls under the Spotix company. Spotix was established in 2011 to take advantage of e-commerce opportunities.
What makes Fireplaces Direct so popular?
The store’s focus on customer service and providing a great online shopping experience has made them a favorite among shoppers.
Summary of the Article:
The article covers the return policy of Fireplaces Direct. It states that customers have 30 days to return an item if it is unused and in its original condition. The refund will have the cost of the original outbound shipping subtracted from it.
If the return is due to a manufacturer’s defect or damage during shipping, their staff will first attempt to repair the item. If restoring the product is not feasible, they’ll work with you on a replacement. Damaged items must be photographed before they can be replaced.