If you have ever shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond, then the chances are that you know about the Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match. The BB&B price match is a great way to save money on your purchases, but not everyone knows how it works. Read this blog post to find out more about Bed Bath & Beyond’s Price Match policy!
Does Bed Bath & Beyond Offer a Price Match?
Yes. Bed Bath & Beyond offers a price match for its major competitors. To request a price match at BB&B, you have to reach their store and show them the proof of lower price, and they can price match that item for you.
Does Bed Bath & Beyond Offer a Price Match Online?
Not online but, They have a phone option to price match. For example, you have to call this number 1-800-GO-BEYOND (1-800-462-3966) to request a price match by phone to share the advertisement link with a lower price.
Does Bed Bath & Beyond have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. If you purchase an item from BB&B in the last 14 days, and they or their competitors have a lower price for the same item, you can request a price match and get a partial refund as a price difference.
Price Match Criteria:
There are criteria at Bed Bath & Beyond that you have to remember to price match with them. Here are the requirements:
- The item you want to price match should be identical in shape, size, color, and model number.
- It shouldn’t be the closeout or clearance item.
- Bed Bath & Beyond reserves the right to limit the quantities of the price matching at any time.
- A customer can request to match the price of Bedbathandbeyond.com at any of their stores.
- The item must be available to price match at the other direct competitor.
Price Match Process:
Like other major stores, Bed Bath & Beyond price match process is also relatively easy. But you have to understand to know what kinds of items can qualify for a price match. Here is the price match process:
- Once you find an item to price match at Bed Bath and Beyond, you should contact them either by reaching their store or requesting it online.
- They will verify and validate your request and match the price for you if it is eligible for a price match.
- Another way to request the price match is by using their phone number: Call 1-800-GO-BEYOND (1-800-462-3966) and share the advertisement details with their sales agent, and they will price match the item for you.
- Other than that, you can also request a price match by using this email: [email protected]
There are some items or deals which Bed Bath & Beyond doesn’t price match. Here are these:
- The items with clearance or closeouts are not price matched.
- Limited time or limited quantity items are also excluded from a price match.
- When it comes to a price match or a coupon, the customer has to decide which one lowers the price. In other words, the customer can select between a coupon or price match but not both options.
Price Adjustment Process:
The price adjustment happens if you already purchased an item and the item’s price has become lower within a given time. Bed Bath & Beyond store honors a price adjustment if the item is purchased within the last 14 days.
For example, if you purchased something for $100 at Bed Bath & Beyond, and in a few days, it is on a sale for $70, you can request price adjustment at Bed Bath & Beyond and refund you the $30 price difference.
Here is how to request a price adjustment:
- So to request a price adjustment at Bed Bath & Beyond, you would have to bring your receipt with the purchase date with you to their store.
- Once they validate and verify a discount on an identical item, you will get a refund as a price difference.
Bed Bath & Beyond Price Matching Competitors List:
Bed Bath & Beyond doesn’t have a specific list of competitors. However, they say the items should be identical on competitors’ sites. So it can be any competitors with some exceptions such as; deals like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, closeout deals, and other related offers would not be price matched.
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about Bed Bath and Beyond’s price match and price adjustment policy. But, you may still have some questions. So, here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When Bed Bath & Beyond was founded?
Bed Bath & Beyond was founded in 1971.
What countries Bed Bath & Beyond operate in other than the USA?
Bed Bath & Beyond operates many stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
How to find different store locations of Bed Bath & Beyond?
Here is the official link to find the store locations.
Summary of this Article:
This article was all about Bed Bath & Beyond’s price match and price adjustment policy. If you learn these policies, you will be able to save some good money on shopping. I hope this article has been helpful for you in understanding the different ways that BB&B does price matching, so please let me know if there are any other questions!
Related: Mattress Firm Price Match