Dell is a company that has been around for over three decades. Dell’s headquarters are in Round Rock, Texas, and it employs more than 14,000 people worldwide. Dell offers many products and services, including laptops, desktops, tablets, servers, storage solutions, etc. Dell Price Match is a feature that lets customers purchase Dell products at the lowest price they can find online from an authorized retailer.
To take advantage of this program, you have to call Dell customer service or go through their website for assistance with getting your product matched at the lowest possible price!
Does Dell Store Offer a Price Match Policy?
No. Dell doesn’t offer a price match for in-store purchases. Though there wasn’t specific information on their page about it, I had to contact them to confirm that they do not price match in-store items.
Does Dell Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. Dell offers a price match online. For requesting their price match, you would have to look for an eligible product on a qualifying website and share a link with them, and they will price match for you.
Does Dell Offer a Price Adjustment?
Yes. Because Dell wants to make sure their customers enjoy their purchase within 30 days of your purchase, they will refund you the price difference if you find a low price for that exact item.
Price Match Criteria:
Dell has a price match criteria, which means there are some limitations. A product that goes through price match should fulfill some requirements:
- The item should be identical, such as the color, shape, and model should be the same.
- If you want to use a coupon, you can only select one of these, a coupon or a price match, but not both of these.
- A sales agent must verify the requested item for a price match.
Price Match Process:
As Dell.com price matches online and not in-store, there is an online process for requesting a price match. Here is how to do that:
- Once you find an eligible item on Dell’s competitor sites (more on competitor sites later in this article), you should contact a sales agent online.
- You have these options to contact a sales agent: Call at this number 1-855-978-3601, or request by using their live chat.
- To chat with their sales service, visit this page.
Select “Chat or call,”
which located on the right if you are using computer;
at the bottom left if you are using mobible phone.
Select Chat with a Dell to chat with them after a screen pop up.
- They will ask you a few questions: the competitor’s site link and the link to that specific item.
- Tell them, and they will verify if the item is eligible for the price match, and they will do that for you.
- They will let you know if you can get a price match for that item.
So you learned about a price match, now here are some exclusions. That means the items they wouldn’t offer price match for:
- Any prices that require a membership or loyalty card are not price matched.
- Marketplace pages are excluded because what usually happens on these pages is. The orders are fulfilled by third-party instead of owners of the websites.
Dell wouldn’t price match the items related to specific deals like:
- The deal-of-the-day
- Flash sales
- Closeout items
- Clearance items
- Discontinued items
- The Black Friday or Cyber Monday
In addition, there are Certain offers are excluded from the price match, such as:
- The financing offers
- The bundling of products and services
- Gift Cards
The Other Exclusions are:
- In-store only prices
- Price match can’t be combined with other promotions or deals.
Price Adjustment Process:
Dell offers a price adjustment to its customers. So if you purchase an item from Dell.com and their price gets lowered at Dell or its competitors within 30 days of purchase, you will get the price difference refund.
Here is the process:
- Once you have found that your item has a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, you should share that link of that exact product with a sales agent by call or chat.
- To call, here is the number: 1-877-338-0232
- Once they validate, you will get your refund.
The Dell’s Competitors List:
Dell’s doesn’t price match in-store items. So they have online competitors. Here is the list:
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about Dell’s price match policy and their price adjustment policy. But you may still have questions. So here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When does my price match take effect?
When you find an eligible item on Dell’s competitor sites, their online service will verify the item for eligibility within one business day. Unfortunately, their online policy is not valid for in-store purchases.
Is price-matching online automatic?
No. There currently isn’t online price matching. Instead, you should contact a sales expert by using their chat.
Where to find Price Adjustment Policy at Dell.com?
Yes. It is a good question. Price adjustment isn’t named like that. It is their Price Guarantee policy which is the same as a price adjustment. For example, you can take a look at their Price Guarantee. It says you can get a refund of the price difference if you find a lower price of the same item within 30 days of your purchase.
How many items can you price match at a time at Dell.com?
For small business owners, there is a limit of price matching five items at a time.
Summary of this Article:
So you learned about Dell’s price match policies in this article. Thank you for reading this article, and we hope that it answered all your questions. If there is anything else we can help with, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments below!