Office Depot Price Match is Office Depots’ way of giving customers peace of mind when buying Office Supplies online. Office Depot’s customer service team will help you find the best price for Office Supply products by matching their competitor’s prices and more!
Does Office Depot Offer a Price Match?
Yes. Office Depot offers a price match to its customers. To request their price match, you would have to contact Office Depot’s customer service team and make sure that Office Depot has the competitor’s product in stock.
Does Office Depot Price Matches Online?
Yes. They price-match their competitors online. But it wasn’t explained on their website, such as how to do that. So I contacted customer service for that.
Here is what they replied:
“You can contact us our phone agents via 1-800-463-3768.”
So, in other words, to request a price match online, you either have to do it on their Live Chat, but you should make sure to do it during this time: 8 am to 10:30 pm ET, as their chat is available at that time.
Does Office Depot Offer a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. They offer a price adjustment policy. If you purchase anything from Office Depot, and later its price becomes lower in the next 14 days, you will get a refund difference.
Price Match Criteria:
Almost every manufacturer who price matches have some criteria. Office Depot has a few requirements for its price match. Office Depot’s customer service team will help you find the best price for Office Supply products by matching their competitor’s prices and more!
- The item must be identical. The item must have the same model, size, and features.
- But it also should be in-stock, out of stock items are not price matched.
- The service plans and the computer services are price matched.
Price Match Process:
Even if you understand what their criteria are, you should also learn about their price match process:
First, you should make sure and confirm the price and model number of the item at Office Depot’s competitor.
For requesting a price match at their store, you need one of the following things:
- printed advertisement
- printed in-store signage
- receipt of item purchased
- picture of in-store signage
- online offer from a mobile device
From the above list, you need any method, but not all.
But one thing you should know that Office Depot reserves the right to contact the competitor to confirm the price.
As you have learned about the price match process, you should also know about the exclusions of Office Depot. Here are some items that are excluded from the price match:
- Marketplace items are not price matched at Office Depot, which means the items sold by third parties, even if these are sold on any competitors’ site or Office Depot.
- Any errors in advertisement or pricing are excluded from the price match.
- The closeout or the clearance items are not price matched.
- Make sure the item is in stock at the competitors. If it is out of stock at the time of price match, it wouldn’t be price matched at the Office Depot store.
- The special orders or gift card orders are excluded from the price match.
- The offers related to the Holidays like Black Friday or Cyber Monday are excluded from the price match.
- The Office Depot catalog items are excluded from a price match.
- Other items that are not price-matched are Office Depot Business Select items.
- The tax promotions are also excluded from the price match.
- The competitors’ mail-in rebates are also not included in the price match.
Price Adjustment Process:
Price adjustment happens if someone purchased anything from a store, and in the given time, the price is reduced. If they have a price adjustment policy, they can refund the price difference. The Office Depot store also has a price adjustment policy. Here is its process:
- If you have purchased anything from the Office Depot store, and within 14 days of your purchase, the item’s price lowered at their competitor or the store itself, they can price adjust for you and refund you the price difference.
- Make sure the item has the same model number, size, and features. The item must be the same.
- Once you have found that same item at a lower price at their competitor, you should bring its printed advertisement as proof to their store.
- Their associate will verify and adjust the price for you if the item is eligible.
The Office Depot Price Match Competitors’ List:
They have a competitors list for price matching. Here is their list of price match competitors:
- Best Buy
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about Office Depot price match and price adjustment policies. But like many other people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was Office Depot founded?
Office Depot was founded in 1986.
What is Office Depot’s headquarters?
Office Depot’s headquarter locates in Boca Raton, Florida.
What payment options does Office Depot have?
Office Depot accepts payment by:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- Office Depot credit card
Is there a free delivery option?
By placing an order for more than $45, Office Depot offers free delivery.
Summary of this Article:
After reading this article, you should have a better understanding of Office Depot’s price match and adjustment policies. This knowledge will help make your shopping much easier! If you still have any questions about these policies or anything else related to office supplies, feel free to ask in the comments section below. We’ll be happy to answer them for you as soon as we can. Thanks for taking the time to read our blog post today!