RevZilla.com is an online motorcycle-gear retailer based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, selling motorcycle gear, parts, and accessories. RevZilla was founded in 2007 and had been helping riders stay safe on the road ever since! RevZilla offers a price match policy to make sure their customers are getting the best deals possible for products they want to buy.
We’ll take you through exactly how Revzilla’s price match policy works, so you know where your money is going before making your purchase decision!
Does RevZilla offer a Price Match In-Store?
No, RevZilla does not offer a price match in-store. Because RevZilla is an online motorcycle gear retailer, it doesn’t have stores.
Does RevZilla Offers Price Match Online?
Yes. RevZilla offers a price match online. So if you find an item at a lower price than its competitors, you can contact them at their phone number or by online chat.
Does RevZilla have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. If you purchase an item from RevZilla and within 30 days its price reduces, you can request a price adjustment by using their live chat or phone number. They will adjust the price and will refund you the credit.
Price Match Criteria:
Like many stores, RevZilla has price match criteria. Here are the requirements:
- The prices should be advertised to price match the available merchandise. The items should be in stock.
- Products for which you want to request the price match must be new, and their shape, size, color, and model (wherever applicable) must be the same.
- The product’s shipping costs would also be calculated in the price match.
- The item’s price should not be less than $50 to be eligible for the price match.
- All the price match requests would be handled at the sole discretion of RevZilla.
Price Match Process:
RevZilla.com is an online store. It doesn’t have physical stores, so the price match or adjustment is requested online. That can be done online by their Live Chat or the phone number: 877-792-9455. Here is the price match process:
- Once you find an identical item at RevZilla’s competitor, you should go to their site and add to the cart that same item at RevZilla.com and then use the form which will appear at the bottom and include the link of that competitor’s advertisement or link.
- Make sure you do not add the link to the competitor’s home page or its shopping cart.
- Once they confirm, they will send you an email to explain how you can place your order at RevZilla.
There are some exclusions, which means several items or deals can’t be price matched at the RevZilla. Here are the exclusions:
- Auctions are not price matched, for example, eBay auctions.
- The price-matched items can’t be combined with other promotions or different discounts.
Price Adjustment Process:
The price adjustment is made online because it is an online store. But you still need to know the process. Here is the price adjustment process:
- If you already purchase an item at RevZilla and its price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, you can request the price match online using their Live Chat (whenever the chat is available) or their phone number.
- Here is their phone number to contact: 877-792-9455.
- Once they verify your price adjustment request, they will adjust the price and refund you the difference between the ZillaCash or the RPM Cash Credit to your account at RevZilla.
RevZilla’s Price Matching Competitors List:
RevZilla doesn’t have a specific competitors list, but they say the competitor must be a US authorized dealer. So, if you want to request a price match at RevZilla, you should make sure the competitor is the authorized dealer.
Why is RevZilla popular?
RevZilla is popular because they offer motorcycle gear at competitive prices. RevZilla provides various products to different types and styles of motorcycles, including dirt bikes, cruisers, sportbikes, and scooters. RevZilla also sells racing gear like helmets and apparel to protect riders from the elements while they’re on their bike or in the pits at a race track. RevZilla is also popular because RevZilla is a registered trademark. RevZilla also offers exclusive and limited-edition products that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
RevZilla has a blog that features articles about motorcycle gear and other related information for riders, as well as informational videos on their YouTube channel.
Blog link: https://www.revzilla.com/common-tread-motorcycle-gear-articles
Youtube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQZTXj_AnL7fDC8sLrTGMw
The company’s online presence is growing – RevZilla.com’s Facebook Page has over 400,000 likes, and their Twitter account is followed by more than 20K followers on various social media channels.
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about RevZilla’s price match and price adjustment process. But like many people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was RevZilla founded?
RevZilla was founded in 2007.
What is RevZilla?
RevZilla is an online motorcycle-gear retailer based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Who owns the RevZilla?
RevZilla, owned by RevZilla, Inc. Comoto Holdings, is the parent company of RevZilla and the Cycle Gear.
What items are available at the RevZilla?
RevZilla carries a wide range of motorcycle-specific items from apparel to bike parts and more. In addition, the Revzilla has an extensive selection of brands, including AGV Sport, Alpinestars, Arai, BMW Motorcycles, Ducati, and many more.
Summary of this Article:
Shopping for new motorcycle gear can be hard. There are so many options and brands to choose from, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and make a purchase you may regret later on down the road. RevZilla has made shopping much easier by its price match and adjustment policies.
If you have any questions about these policies, please ask in the comments. We will be happy to answer them for you!