Overstock.com is a major furniture retailer in the US, and they are committed to providing customers with the best price possible. Overstock Price Match Policy ensures that Overstock can match any competitor’s price for an identical product sold at a lower price than Overstock’s own low-price guarantee. If you find a lower-priced item elsewhere, Overstock will give you the items at the same price.
Does Overstock Offer a Price Match In-Store?
No. Overstock is an online website. They do not have stores. So they do not price match in-store.
Does Overstock Price Matches Online?
Yes. Overstock is an online retailer, so its price matches online. But to know its requirements for the price match, please read this article.
Does Overstock Offer a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. If you purchase anything from their website, you can request a price adjustment within 7 days of purchase.
Price Match Criteria:
Overstock has price match criteria like many other stores. Here are the price match criteria of the Overstock store:
- First, you must be a member of Club O to request a price match at Overstock.
- If you are a member, you can request a price match if the item at the competitor is identical and immediately available at the competitor.
- If you are not a member of Club O, you have to join their membership and use your account to request a price match.
- There is a limit of 3 price matches per month for their members.
- The competitor’s website must be from the eligible list.
- The item you want to request a price match for must be in stock on both websites.
- The item must be sold by the competitor’s website directly. It must not be a third-party item.
- The item should also include the product’s price and the shipping costs to be eligible for the price matching at the Overstock store.
Price Match Process:
The price match process at Overstock is simple as it is an online store, and there aren’t any stores related to Overstock. Here is the price match process online:
- As described above, first, you have to join their Club O membership to request a price match. Once you have joined their membership, first, you should go to your account and use the self-service form.
- While submitting the form, you should also add the screenshot of the product page that you want to request a price match for and add the URL of the retailer.
- Make sure the competitor must be an approved retailer.
- Once they verify if the item is eligible for the price match, they will price match it for you.
Overstock has some exclusions, which means several items and deals are not price matched at the Overstock. Here are the exclusions on the Overstock website:
- These appliances or electronic items are not price matched:
- The small kitchen appliances, the large appliances, and electronics.
- The items which are sold and shipped from third-party websites include Amazon Marketplace or the Walmart Marketplace.
- These deals or discounts are not price matched:
- The discounts that are applied during checkout.
- The auction prices are not price matched.
- Damaged items, used or the refurbished items are excluded from the price match.
- These are not price matched:
- Pre-order prices
- Backorder prices
Price Adjustment Process:
Here is the price adjustment process at Overstock:
The price adjustment process is quite similar to price match because it is an online store.
So you have to log in to your account and use the self-service form and submit the image of the item at the lower price at the competitor. This can be the simple way to request a price adjustment by adding the URL and screenshots of the competitor showing that identical item at the lower price.
Overstock’s Price Match Competitors List:
Overstock.com has a competitors list that is eligible for price matching. Here is the list:
- Amazon (not the marketplace)
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Home Depot and
Why is Overstock.com popular?
Overstock.com is a furniture store that sells many kinds of items like bedding, rugs, and home décor. Overstock stores have some famous brands worldwide in their catalog, including Capel, Drexel Heritage Home Furnishings (Drew Studio), Euro Style Bedding Co., Manufacturer Direct Furniture, Southern Motion, and others.
Overstock is quite popular among many people because it has been selling furniture for more than 15 years now, and they have a lot of products in their catalog which includes different styles such as:
- Contemporary furniture
- Modern furnishings
- Outdoor décor, garden, and patio
- Kids’ bedroom sets
- Dining sets
- Kitchen furniture and accessories
- Bedroom furniture and accessories
- Living room furniture
Eligible Members for Overstock Club O Membership:
There are some requirements for you to qualify for membership. Here are these:
To join their membership, you must be at least 18 years older.
If you join them, they have the right to revoke the Program at any time.
The membership can be given only one per email, so you can’t have more than one membership if you only use one email with them.
Remember, if you joined their membership, you can’t give it to someone else to use.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about Overstock’s price match and adjustment policies. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was Overstock.com founded?
It was founded in 1999, and its founder is Patrick M. Byrne.
What is Overstock.com, Inc?
It is an American internet retailer selling primarily furniture headquartered in Midvale, Utah, near Salt Lake City.
Summary of this Article:
If you’ve been reading this article from the beginning, by now you know about Overstock’s price match and adjustment policies. These are just a few of the ways that shoppers can make their shopping experience easier when they shop at Overstock.com.