Myer is a store that sells clothes. You can buy house brands on the ground floor, and then clothes on the second floor. Myer has stores in many places in Australia. Sidney Myer was the founder of Myer.
Does Myer Offers Price Match In-Store
Yes. The Myer offers a price match in-store for identical products.
Does Myer Offers Price Match Online
Yes. They offer a price match policy online.
Does Myer Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
No. Myer doesn’t offer the price adjustment policy. So if you purchase anything from them and later the price at their competitor is reduced because of a sale, you wouldn’t get a refund.
Price Match Criteria:
The Myer price match criteria are similar to most manufacturers. Here is how its criteria work:
- The item must be identical in shape and size, model, style, and brand to request the price match.
- The price must be requested before the purchase in their store.
- The Myer team must verify the product’s availability, such as in stock.
Price Match Process:
The price match process is simple:
Bring the low price proof to the Myer store and show them.
- Upon verifying, they will price match for you.
Here are some exclusions:
- The Myer will not approve the price match if the item has a lower cost than the Myer’s.
- The items should fall into the price match criteria.
Other than that:
- The refurbished or second-hand item isn’t price matched.
- Any item that is sourced or sold from unauthorized resellers.
- The items are sourced from websites that do not have physical stores in Australia.
- The price should be in-store and online. If it is an online-only offer, it will not be price matched.
Myer Price Matching Competitors List:
There is no specific competitors list. However, the competitors must be in Australia, such as Australian Businesses.
30 Days Returns:
If for some reason, you purchased something and then changed your mind, you will get a refund within 30 days of purchase.
For example, you received a gift before 31st December. You will receive a refund by 31st January 2022.
However, you must know that the change of mind returns are not eligible for clearance or ready to clear goods.
Return by Mail:
Return by mail with ParcelPoint
- Upon Myer’s partnership with ParcelPoint, you can return the items easier. There are more than 1300 drop-off locations where you can easily drop off the items seven days a week.
- Here is how to return the items by ParcelPoint:
- First, you should make sure that the item was purchased on the myer.com.au
- It should meet the above conditions such as 30 days and change of mind offer rules.
- You can’t take things bigger than 120 cm or about the size of an airline carry-on bag. You can take up to 10 kg in weight (or 22 pounds).
- To return items by ParcelPoint, you should visit this link: https://parcelpoint.com.au/myer/return/method#/returnsMethod927 for the process.
- If you think your item meets the above requirements, you should select ParcelPoint for the Drop-off for returning the items.
- When filling the form, you need to answer the questions like the person’s ID and the person who purchased the item.
- To return a product, you will need to provide your online order ID. The person who ordered it needs to include their name and an email address to send updates on the progress of the return. You will also need to include your Australian mobile phone number so that if they have questions, they can contact you.
- Once they call you, you should pack the items and return them.
- You should also attach the printed label on the items, including the tracking and proof of sending the items.
Returning by Australia Post
You can return your package to any Australia Post post office. It’s open every day except Sundays.
But before doing that, here are several things you should know:
- The product was purchased from the myer.com.au website.
- It should meet the above conditions for return.
- A package can’t be more than 0.25 meters long and 105 cm wide. The packaged weight should not exceed 22 kgs.
How to return the items with the Australia Post:
Select your state from this list. Then you will go to the Australia Post website and add details about your return.
To start the returns process, you need your order number and email address to begin the returns process.
Select the reason why you are returning your purchase. If it is because of a change of mind, you will need to enter payment information.
Please print the label and attach it to your letter. If you do not have a printer, go to a post office or other printers and show them the barcode. They will print the label for you.
And then drop the parcel at one of their locations. They have 4400 drop-off locations.
If you change your mind, you can return the purchases within 30 days and receive a refund. For example, if you have purchased a gift before 31st December, you will receive a refund by 31st January.
You should also know that they do not accept returns for the Big & Bulky items.
What can you return, and when can you return?
Before you return an item, you should make sure that it meets these conditions:
- It should be no more than 30 days before purchasing the item.
- The items must be in their original condition.
- The purchase proof is required to request the return.
- The item must not be in the exclusions.
Some Questions and Answers:
Here are some questions and answers to help you more about these Myer Price Match Policy:
When was the Myer founded?
The Myer was founded in 1900, Bendigo, Australia.
Who owns the Myer?
Coles Myer owns Myer company.
Summary of this Article:
The Myer company offers a price match policy for their products which can be returned within 30 days of purchase. The product must be in the original condition, and purchase proof is required to order to request the return. The item must not be in any of the exclusions. There are questions and answers related to this policy answered in the article.