Halfords Group PLC is one of the UK’s largest retailers, specializing in motor and cycling products. Their company, Halfords Autocentre, fixes cars. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange. It has nearly 10,000 employees working.
Does Halfords Offers Price Match In-Store
Yes. If you find a lower price on an item, they will match the price for you. For this, you would have to bring the low-price proof to their store.
Does Halfords Offers Price Match Online
No. They don’t price match online. But if their online price is lower, they will match in-store.
Does Halfords Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. They have a price adjustment policy for seven days of purchases. They will adjust the price and refund you the price difference.
Price Match Criteria:
Here are the price match criteria:
- The competitor’s item must be identical in color, size, and model.
- The item must be in stock at the time of the price match request.
- The delivery price must be included with the competitor’s product when the price match.
- The competitor’s item must be shipped within 30 miles radius at the price match.
- The competitor must be in the UK.
Price Match Process:
The price match process is simple:
- You have to go to their store with the low price proof and request the price matching.
- They will verify the lower price at their competitor and price-match the item.
There are several kinds of items that can’t be price matched:
- Buy one and get one offer is not price matched.
- There are several items or offers that are excluded, such as:
- The Clearance items or offers.
- The closing down sales.
- Specialist retailers or market stalls.
Price Adjustment Process:
If you purchase something from Halfords and later find out the lower price at its competitor, you can request a price adjustment. If it was the purchase within seven days, you could bring the proof of lower price at their store, and they will adjust the price and refund you the difference.
But you should also bring the purchase receipts with you.
Halfords Price Matching Competitors List:
There is no specific competitors list, but the competitor must be from the UK.
Free In-Store Returns:
If you change your mind and do not want the item they delivered, they will give you back your money.
You need to return your item without using it. The store will give you back the money. You need to show them the packing note and invoice that prove that you bought it from them.
If you have collected Goods from a garage, you will only receive a refund at that garage. Garages are currently unable to offer exchange or repair services for Goods.
If a Dash Cam, Sat Nav, DVDs, memory card, or software is faulty or is unused and has not been opened, they can exchange it.
Personalized products are not returnable. They can only be returned if they are faulty.
If you change your mind about a refurbished item, you need to return it to the store or garage where you picked it up within 14 days. The item needs to be unused and in its original packaging. You also need proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. If the item is faulty after 30 days, your product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty that lasts three months from when you bought it.
Ways to Return
They will refund you if you bought this and delivered it within the last month. This warranty is just for people who have proof of purchase.
There are three easy ways to return the items:
- By Post
- By Courier.
If you want to exchange an item, please come into a store. But if you collected it at a garage, they can’t do exchanges or repairs, so they will only give you a refund for the item.
If you want to return an item you bought at the store, you can do it free. But if you’re going to return the item by mail, you will need to pay for postage. However, if the item is faulty, they will refund the postage once they have received it and checked that it is broken.
Free In-Store Returns / Garage
- If you bought something at the store, you could return it in the store. You will need your proof of purchase.
- They will refund your payment to the card you used or offer you an exchange if they are able.
- It is up to the manager whether or not they will accept a return if you do not have proof of purchase.
- If you want to return something by mail, you must print out a returns slip. The slip can be found here.
- The information you need to fill in the returns form is found in your invoice. This includes your name, contact information, and Social Security number.
- When sending something back, please use the original packaging and make sure it is packaged well. If there is any damage when they post it, they can’t be responsible for that.
- Attach the return address label to the package.
- Take your parcel to the post office in time to get here within 28 days.
- If you need to return something, please note that you will have to pay for the shipping costs yourself.
- They recommend using a trackable service or getting proof of postage when mailing things.
- Keep your postage until we’ve confirmed that you have been refunded.
If something is faulty, return it to the store where you bought it. Then you will get your refund.
If there is a problem with an item, they will either look at it or the manufacturer. They will refund your money within 28 days if it is their fault.
Some Questions and Answers:
Here are some questions and answers to help you more about these Halfords Price Match Policy:
When was the Halfords founded?
The Halfords was founded in 1892 in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Who owns the Halfords?
The CVC Capital Partners owns this company.
Summary of this Article:
Halfords is a company that offers Price Matching on products. If you have a faulty product, you can return it to the store or garage where you got it, and Halfords will refund your payment. If you bought something online, you can print out a returns slip and send the package back to Halfords. You will need to pay for the postage yourself, but Halfords will refund you once they have confirmed that the product is faulty.