Gander Outdoors is a major retailer of outdoor products and services in the United States. The company offers customers an opportunity to price match any purchase at other retailers nationwide for up to 14 days after their Gander Outdoors purchase.
This article discusses the price match and adjustment policies of the Gander Outdoors.
Does Gander Outdoors/Gander Mountain Offer a Price Match In-Store?
Yes. Gander Outdoors price match In-Store. To request a price match, you should visit their store with the proof of lower price at the competitor store.
Does Gander Outdoors Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. Gander Outdoors price match online. If you find an identical item at the competitor for a lower price, they will verify the item and price match.
Does Gander Outdoors Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. They offer a price adjustment policy. If you purchase an item from them and within 30 days or at their retail locations within 14 days, you can request a price adjustment, and they will refund the price difference.
Price Match Criteria:
Like many manufacturers who offer a price match, they usually have price match criteria. This means the item should fulfill some requirements to be eligible for price matching. Here are the Gander Outdoors price match criteria:
- The item must be identical at the competitor store and Gander Outdoors store.
- To request the price match, you should be sure that the item must be in stock at competitors and the Gander Outdoors store.
Price Match Process:
The price match process at Gander Outdoors is simple. But it would help if you learned how to request a price match. Here is the process:
- Once you find an identical item at a lower price at the competitor, you should visit the Gander Outdoors store with the proof of advertisement at a lower price.
- Once they verify the item and its price, they will price match for you.
- To request the price match online, you should contact customer service using the phone number: 1-888-542-6337.
- Once you contact them, you should tell them about the lower price at the competitor with the advertisement and links.
- Once their representative verifies the item, they will price match for you if the item is eligible for the price match.
The manufacturers who offer the price match usually have some exclusions. An exclusion means that some items can’t be price matched at the Gander Outdoors and are not eligible for that. Here are the exclusions:
- These items are not price matched:
- The special orders.
- The rebates.
- The financing offers.
- Gifts with purchase offers.
- The misprints.
- Clearance items.
- Closeout items.
- The used items.
- The damaged items.
- The returned items.
- These holiday offers are not price matched:
- Thanksgiving offers or discounts.
- The Cyber Week offers.
- The prices from the retailers which are online-only are excluded from the price match.
Price Adjustment Process:
The Gander Outdoors has a simple price adjustment process. It would be best if you were sure about how to request a price adjustment. Here is the process:
- If you purchase an item from Gander Outdoors and within 14 days in-store or 30 days for online purchases, then ask them for the price adjustment if there’s a difference between your original transaction and the competitor’s current price.
- They will verify the item and issue you a refund for the price difference as soon as possible.
- If you purchase an item from the Gander Outdoors store online, then change your mind or find it cheaper at another retailer’s website within 14 days of purchasing it. Please get in touch with their customer service by using the phone number: 1-888-542-6337.
- Once you contact them, they will verify the item with its price and issue a full refund for the price difference as soon as possible.
Gander Outdoors Price Matching Competitors List:
There isn’t a specific list of competitors at Gander Outdoors. So I contacted their customer service to find an answer. Here is what they replied:
“So, if they have physical stores, we should be able to price match.”
So it means that any stores that are not “online-only” will price match with the stores.
So there isn’t a specific competitors list?
Here is what they replied:
“No, but you can check this link and click on price match policy for more information here, https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/helpcenter#easyReturns“
Gander Outdoors Return Policy
- You may return any unused items for a refund or exchange within 90 days from the date of purchase.
- All returns with a gift receipt will receive store credit for the amount of the item at the time of purchase.
- A refund will be issued as a store merchandise credit at the lowest price within the last 90 days. Proper ID will be required in the form of a valid state-issued driver’s license or state ID card.
- Return any Good Sam Protection Plan purchase to your local store for processing.
The following exceptions apply:
- For safety reasons, Firearms, ammunition, receivers, primers, reloading powder, black powder, outboard motors, bows, and crossbows are not accepted at the store.
- Generators may not be returned. If you buy a generator that isn’t working, please bring it to your local Gander Outdoors or an approved vendor for inspection. Alternatively, contact the manufacturer if the warranty is still valid.
- The following items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days after purchase if they are unused and unopened.
- Augers, electronics, skateboards, bikes, software, arrest systems, canoes, ice houses, tents, waders, drones, kayaks, and tree stands
- After 30 days, the defective product must be sent to the manufacturer for returns or exchanges.
Please visit Gander Outdoors Return Policy for more details.
What makes the Gander Outdoors popular?
The Gander Outdoors company has been popular in recent years. Their prices are affordable, and customer service is good too.
Here are some of their advantages:
- Their prices are competitive.
- They have a vast selection of outdoor products and services.
- The customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
- The Gander Outdoors makes some outdoor products. They are top quality and competitively priced too.
- They offer many ways to contact them: phone, email, live chat.
What kinds of items the Gander Outdoors sells?
The Gander Outdoors sells a wide variety of items. They have clothing, footwear, and equipment for hunting, fishing, camping gear…
Here is the list:
- Hunting clothes such as camouflage jackets or ghillie suits.
- Camping gear such as tents, sleeping bags.
- Fishing equipment such as fishing rods or reels.
- Clothing for camping and outdoor activities like hunting clothes or ghillie suits.
- Footwear: boots, shoes…
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about the Gander Outdoors price match and adjustment policies. But like many people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was the Gander Outdoors founded?
The Gander Outdoors store was founded in 1960, Wilmot, Wisconsin, United States.
Who owns the Gander Outdoors?
The Gander Outdoors company is privately held.
Summary of this Article:
In conclusion, we hope you learned everything that you needed to know about Gander Outdoor’s price match and adjustment policies. If not, please ask in the comments below! We are always happy to answer your questions so that shopping becomes a more enjoyable experience for everyone involved.