Camping World is an American corporation that specializes in selling camping supplies and recreational vehicles. They have an excellent price match policy, but it’s not without some catches. This article will give you everything you need to know about Camping World’s price match policy so that you can get the best deal possible on your next camping trip or RV purchase!
Does Camping World Offer a Price Match Policy?
Yes. They offer a price match in-store. To request the price match in-store, you would have to show them the advertisement proof of the lower price and verify the item. If the item is eligible, they will price match for you.
Does Camping World Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. The Camping World offers the price match online. To request the price match online, you have to call their number: (1-866-450-4739), and their customer service agents will price match the item if it is eligible.
Does Camping World Have a Price Adjustment?
Yes. The Camping World offers a price adjustment. If you purchase an item at their store or online, and later within the 14 days you find an identical item, you can request the price adjustment and refund you the price difference once they verify if they are eligible for the price match.
Price Match Criteria:
Like any manufacturer who offers a price match policy, it usually has some criteria. This means the items or deals should fulfill some criteria to be eligible for the price match. It is essential to learn the price match criteria to make sure your item can be price matched. Here are the requirements:
- The item should be identical at the competitor’s store.
- If the competitor charges for the shipping and its shipping charges are more than the Camping World, then the shipping charges will be added to the price match.
- The price match will not be combined with other offers.
Price Match Process:
The Camping World has a price match policy, and there is a process to request the price match. It is essential to learn how to request the price match at this store. So that you can request the price match easily. Here is the process:
- To request the price match in-store, first, you have to present the advertisement proof of the lower price at their store, and they verify the item. If it is eligible, they will price match for you.
- To request the price matching online, you would have to contact their phone number (1-866-450-4739).
- When contacting them by phone, you should tell them the competitor’s name, item, price, and location, so that they can verify the item whether the item can be price matched or not.
Any manufacturer which offers the price match usually has some exclusions. The exclusions mean that there are several items or deals which can’t be price matched. The Camping World has some price match exclusions. Here are the exclusions:
- The items are excluded from the price match:
- The special orders
- The rebates
- The financing offers
- The gifts which are included with the purchase offers
- The services
- The misprints
- The special buys or clearance items
- The closeout items
- Used items
- The damaged items
- The returned or refurbished items
- The open box items and the display merchandise
- The retailers who are online-only are not eligible for the price match
Price Adjustment Process:
Any manufacturer who has a price match policy usually has a price adjustment policy. The Camping World has a price adjustment policy. If you purchase an item from them, and later the price becomes lower because of a sale, you can request the price adjustment within 14 days of your purchase. Here is the price adjustment process:
- To request the price match, you would have to visit their store with the purchase receipt.
- Once they verify the item, they will refund you as the price difference to your original form of payment.
The Camping World’s Price Matching Competitors List:
There isn’t a specific Camping World competitor’s list. But in their price matching policies, they say:
“Online only retailers, dealers, and/or resellers are not eligible.”
So this means that the competitor should have a physical location. These should not be online-only stores.
Why is The Camping World popular?
Camping World is popular because they are one of the leading RV retailers in the USA. They have a wide variety of items to offer and also provide top-notch customer service.
They carry different brands like Keystone, Jayco, Thor Motor Coach, Forest River Inc., CrossRoads RV, and Forest River.
They also provide Camping World service centers that offer services like campsite selection, RV setups, easy parking suggestions, and more.
Their camp store offers a wide variety of supplies for camping under one roof, including tents, sleeping bags, air mattresses, cookware sets, and more.
The Camping World is also one of the best places to find RV parts, accessories, furnishings, and supplies.
Campers can visit their large showroom. They will find a wide variety of items on display for customers to see in person before making purchases or scheduling an appointment for service.
In addition, Camping World offers a range of RV loans, from private financing to the Ford Credit line; and they have an excellent return policy covering customers for up to six weeks after purchase.
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about Camping World’s price match and adjustment policies. But like many other people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was Camping World founded?
The Camping World was founded in 1966 in Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States.
Who owns the Camping World?
The Camping World’s parent organizations are Good Sam Enterprises and Affinity Group Holding Inc.
Summary of this Article:
In this article, you learned about Camping World’s price match and adjustment policies. If you have any more questions or want to know if we can help in other ways, please feel free to ask us!