The Blue Nile, a retailer of diamond jewelry and other luxury goods, is well known for its Blue Nile Price Match Policy. The Blue Nile offers a full refund if you find the same product at another authorized Blue Nile dealer at a lower price. The Blue Nile Price Match Policy applies to Blue Nile’s online store and any brick-and-mortar dealers nationwide.
Does the Blue Nile Offer a Price Match?
Yes. The Blue Nile offers a price match policy. The price match process is simple (We will talk about this later in this article).
Does the Blue Nile Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. The Blue Nile offers a price match online. To request the price match, you can call their number: 00800-2583-6453.
Does the Blue Nile Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
No. The Blue Nile doesn’t have a price adjustment policy. But if you are not satisfied with the item, you can return it to the Blue Nile within 30 days of the purchase.
Price Match Criteria:
Almost any store which offers price matching has the price match criteria. The criteria mean the item must fulfill some specific criteria to be eligible for the price match. Here are the requirements at this store:
- The Diamond at the competitor must have the same characteristics: the carat weight, the table, and the depth percentage, its color, clarity, cut, the fluorescence, and the symmetry must be identical.
- The diamond should be as the certified Blue Nile diamond.
- The diamond should be available in stock at the competitor at the time of the price match request.
- The competitive prices of the diamond must be in the same currency.
- The Blue Nile reserves the right to refuse the lower price offer or accept. It would be done at its sole discretion.
Price Match Process:
The Blue Nile store has a price match policy, and it has the process to request the price match. So it is essential to understand the price match process so you can easily request the price match. Here is the process:
- To request the price match in-store, you have to bring the proof of advertisement to their store.
- Once their diamond merchandising team verifies the item, they will price match the item for you.
It wasn’t explained on their website clearly.
So I contacted their customer support.
Here is what they replied:
“First you will need the diamond and the GIA certificate of the diamond you are looking to price match. This has to go through our diamond merchandising team. You need to either chat in or call us to set up this request.”
- To request the price match online, you should contact their customer service by calling their number: 00800-2583-6453.
- I contacted their customer service to ask how their online price match works.
Here is what their customer service replied:
“Price match needs to be confirmed by our diamond merchandising team. We would need a link to the competitor’s diamond and a copy of the GIA report.”
Like any manufacturer or retailer which has a price matching policy, it also has some exclusions. Here are some exclusions at the Blue Nile store:
- The expired offers are not eligible for the price match.
- The competitor’s special promotions, such as the rebates, the promotional discounts, the gift certificates, the bundled offers, and buy-one-get-one offers, are not price matched.
- The offers that are limited-time, such as Black Friday, are not price matched.
- The limited time and limited quantity are not price matched.
- The clearance and closeout items are excluded from the price match.
Price Adjustment Process:
If any manufacturer or retailer has a price adjustment policy, you can request the price adjustment if you purchase an item from them, and later its price is reduced because of a sale. But the Blue Nile doesn’t have a price adjustment policy. So you can’t request a price adjustment after purchasing an item from them.
But if you don’t like an item after your purchase, you have 30 days to return the item to them.
Blue Nile’s Price Matching Competitors List:
There is no price matching competitors list at the Blue Nile, so I contacted their customer service to confirm.
Here is what they replied:
“There is no list, if you find a diamond with another jeweler that qualifies for a price match we’ll do it.”
So they say you would have to confirm from them if you want to price match a diamond. Otherwise, there is no price matching list.
Why is the Blue Nile popular?
It is not only because the Blue Nile has a wide range of diamond jewelry that can be seen at the Blue Nile. They have high-quality diamonds that are available at a reasonable price. Their customer service is excellent. And Blue Nile can offer all kinds of financing and payment options, which are popular with many customers nowadays.
The Blue Nile has diamonds that include wedding and engagement rings, earrings, pendants, and bracelets. They have a wide range of diamonds that include round-cut, princess-cut, and cushion-cut. The Blue Nile has many financing options available for their customers with the Blue Nile Credit Card or Blue Nile Financing.
The Blue Nile has an excellent customer support team available 24 hours a day to answer your questions or problems. They have flexible financing options for customers who want it as well. And the Blue Nile also offers price matching in-store.
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about the Blue Nile’s price match and adjustment policies. But like many other people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was the Blue Nile store founded?
The Blue Nile was founded in 1999.
Who owns the Blue Nile?
Bain Capital owns the Blue Nile.
Summary of the Article:
We hope this article has helped you in making a decision about the Blue Nile’s policies for a price match and price adjustments. If so, we would love to hear from you. What questions do you still have? We are here to help!