Summit Racing is one of the largest automotive parts stores in the country. They offer a wide variety of products at competitive prices, and their customer service can’t be beaten!
So if you find an item at a lower price, they will beat the price.
This article discusses the price match and adjustment policies of Summit Racing.
Does Summit Racing Offer a Price Match In-Store?
No. Summit Racing doesn’t offer a price match in-store.
Does Summit Racing Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. The Summit Racing Store offers a price match online. To request the price match, you can contact their customer service using their chat or phone number. (We will discuss this later in this article).
Does Summit Racing Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
No. Summit Racing doesn’t have a price adjustment policy. There isn’t any information about this on the summit racing website.
Price Match Criteria:
Any manufacturer that has the price match policy usually has the price match criteria. The price match criteria mean that the item should fulfill some requirements to be eligible for the price match, and Summit Racing has criteria for price matching. Here are the criteria:
- Proof of advertisement is needed to request a price match.
- The item must be in stock at the competitor.
- The item must be identical, and the customer service would have to verify if the item is eligible for the price match.
Price Match Process:
Almost any store which has a price match policy has a process to request the price match. The Summit Racing Store has a price matching policy, and here is the process to request the price match:
- Contact summit racing customer service and ask for a price match.
- Send proof of advertisement to summit racing customer service team. The summit racing store would have to verify if it is eligible for the price match before they do anything else about it, so please provide all information that you think will help them complete their verification.
- Summit racing customer service will contact the competitor store, and summit racing would verify if the item is eligible for a price match.
I asked the customer service about how to request the price match at their store.
Here is what they replied:
“You can confirm the price you are looking at with our sales staff 1-800-230-3030“
When a manufacturer offers a price match, it usually has some exclusions for price matching. For example, some items and deals can be excluded from the price matching process. Here are the exclusions at the Summit Racing Store’s price match:
- These items are not price matched:
- The items with typographical errors.
- The items in the online auction.
- The closeouts.
- The items which are damaged or open box items.
- The items that are discontinued or clearance items are not price matched.
- The used or refurbished items are excluded from the price match policy.
- Any items which require a membership or the club pricing are not price matched.
Price Adjustment Process:
The price adjustment means if you purchase an item from a store and in a given time, then the store can give you a refund as a price difference if it has a price adjustment policy.
But, the Summit Racing store doesn’t have a price adjustment policy, which means it wouldn’t give you the refund as a price difference if the item’s price has become lower after purchasing from their store.
Summit Racing’s Price Matching Competitors List:
The manufacturers who offer a price match mostly have price matching competitors. But, Summit Racing doesn’t have a specific list of competitors.
So I contacted their customer service to ask about this.
Here is what they replied:
“There is not a list, and as long as the site has the part in stock and we can review the price to the door, we will check it. If it is valid, we will update the price.”
So this means that they do not have the specific competitors’ list, so if you want to price match an item, you should contact their customer service, and they will confirm if the item can be price matched at their store or can’t.
What makes The Summit Racing popular?
The summit racing store is popular because it has a large selection of automotive parts and accessories.
The Summit Racing Store also:
- It also offers services such as online catalogs, free shipping within the continental US on orders over $99, customer service phone line, which can be called at any time with questions about their products or policies.
- This store sells parts that are hard to find, and the summit racing store is a great place to go for that.
- The summit racing store sells aftermarket auto parts, engine components, transmission, and powertrain products without any markup.
- The summit racing store has been in business for a long time, which means it must have great customer service.
- Also, the summit racing store provides information about how to install its products and what parts are needed, and where they can be found.
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about Summit Racing’s price match and adjustment policies. But like many people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When was the Summit Racing store founded?
It was founded in 1968, Akron, Ohio, United States.
Who owns the Summit Racing?
Scott J. Peterson is the CEO of the Summit Racing.
How many stores of the Summit Racing are there?
There are four retail locations of this store in the USA.
Summary of this Article:
So, in this article, you should have learned about Summit Racing’s price match and adjustment policies. By learning these policies, it will make your shopping much easier! If you still have any questions about our policy or anything else for that matter, please ask them below in the comments section. We are always happy to answer any of your questions so don’t hesitate to reach out if needed!