Williams Sonoma, Inc. is a company that sells kitchen and home furniture around the world. The company has the policy to match prices on items from other retailers as long as it is an authorized dealer for those products.
In this article, you will learn what you need to know about Williams Sonoma’s price matching policy!
Does Williams Sonoma Offer a Price Match In-Store?
Yes. Williams Sonoma offers a price match in-store with proof of the current competitor’s offer.
Does Williams Sonoma Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. To request a price match online, you have to contact their customer service and email them a copy of the current advertisement.
Does Williams Sonoma Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
No. Williams Sonoma doesn’t offer a price adjustment after you purchase from them. Unfortunately, there isn’t any information regarding their price adjustment policy on their website.
Price Match Criteria:
Almost any store that offers a price match has price match criteria. This means an item should meet several criteria to be eligible for the price match. Williams Sonoma store has the price criteria you should learn to request a price match at Williams Sonoma easily. Here are the criteria:
- The item must be identical at the Williams Sonoma and the competitor.
- The size, weight, brand, and quantity must be the same.
- When price matching, you should remember there is only one price match per item that is identical, per customer is allowed.
- When requesting, you should make sure that the item at the lower price must be in stock at the competitor, and the lower price must be valid.
- To request a price match you must have evidence of the lower price at the competitor.
- The Williams Sonoma store reserves the right to verify the item’s price at the competitor’s store.
- The price match is only valid in the U.S. and will be made on the day when you want to make a purchase.
Price Match Process:
The price match process at Williams Sonoma is easy but you have to understand the process. Here is the price match process of Williams Sonoma:
There are two ways of price match at this store, in-store and online.
- If you find an identical item at the competitor, you should bring the proof of lower price at the Williams Sonoma store to request a price match.
- Once they verify the price match and make sure the item is eligible for the price match, they will price match the item for you.
- To request a price match online, you should contact them by email or phone.
- Make sure you send the links for the exact item for the price match.
- Once they verify the price and eligibility of the item, they will price match the item.
- Here is the email of the Customer Service: [email protected]
- Here is their phone number: 1.844.221.4164.
The price match exclusions happen when a manufacturer decides to exclude several items and deals from their price match policy. Here are some exclusions in Williams Sonoma’s price match policy:
- The pre-order or trade-in offers are excluded from the price match.
- These are not price matched:
- The bundled offers.
- The instant rebates.
- Mail-in offers.
- The financing offers.
- Typographical errors.
- The credit card offers.
- Other Price Match Exclusions are:
- The Free items.
- Buy-one-get-one or BOGO offers.
- The gift with purchase offers.
- The service prices.
- The prices that need someone to log in to the account.
- Prices that require the minimum quantity.
- The category-wide or store-wide discounts are not price matched.
Price Adjustment Process:
The price adjustment happens when you purchase an item from a store, and later its price is reduced at their competitors or the store. So if there is a price adjustment policy at the store, they will refund the price difference. Williams Sonoma has a price adjustment policy.
But Williams Sonoma doesn’t have a price adjustment policy. It isn’t specified on their page.
Williams Sonoma Price Matching Competitors List:
Most manufacturers usually have a price matching competitors list, which means they price match specific competitors. Whereas some competitors have general criteria, they want the US Authorized Retailers as their price matching competitors. Williams Sonoma has a competitors list. Which means they only price match the competitors from their list.
Williams Sonoma price matches the manufacturers which sell on Amazon. The manufacturers at Amazon include:
- Sur la Table
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- Crate & Barrel
What makes Williams Sonoma Popular?
They are popular because of the following reasons:
- High-quality products.
- Good customer service.
- Attractive store locations.
A variety of colors and designs for some items like furniture, etc., will suit the taste of different customers to buy their desired product easily from this retailer. Moreover, the stores are always clean with enough room inside not to be crowded to shop.
A variety of products will make the customers buy more than one product at this store; for example, they will find a good variety of kitchen utensils and home furnishings in their stores.
The prices are very competitive, which is suitable for high-end buyers and budget shoppers who want something basic. The quality will be high and will suit the budget.
Furthermore, they have a good return policy which will make customers trust them more to buy something from this store online or in person.
The customer service is always available on the phone and by email and will try their best to solve any problem with the product you purchased at Williams Sonoma.
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about Williams Sonoma’s price match and adjustment policies. But like many other people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
Who owns Williams Sonoma?
company that sells kitchen-wares and home furnishings. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States.
When Williams Sonoma was founded?
They were founded in 1956, Sonoma, California, United States.
Summary of this Article:
So, by learning these policies you can now shop for Williams Sonoma confidently.