The Sportsman’s Guide is a US-based online retailer of hunting and fishing gear, military surplus, ammunition, and outdoor sporting goods. Founded by Gary Olen in 1970, the company mailed its first Sportsman’s Guide catalog in 1976.
Sportsman’s Guide has been around for over 40 years now, and it continues to grow with new products and promotions.
Does Sportsman’s Guide Offer a Price Match?
Yes. Sportsman’s Guide offers a price match. To request a price match, you can bring the advertisement of the identical item at a lower price to their competitor.
Does Sportsman’s Guide Offer a Price Match Online?
Yes. They offer a price match online. To request the price match, you have to show the links and advertisements of the lower price at the competitor to their customer service.
Does Sportsman’s Guide Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. Sportsman’s Guide has a price adjustment policy. If you purchase an item at the Sportsman’s Guide and later find out the identical item at their competitor at a lower price, you can request the price adjustment within 10 days of purchase and get a refund difference.
Price Match Criteria:
Like many manufacturers who have a price match policy, they usually have price match criteria. When a manufacturer price matches, they want to make sure if a certain item is eligible for the price match or not, which is called the criteria. Here are the criteria:
- The item must be identical in price, weight, model, and quantity.
- The item should be sold from the price-matching competitors.
- There is a limit on the price match such as; one price match per item, per customer.
- The proof is required for the price match request and the identical item must be available in stock at the competitor at the time of price matching.
Price Match Process:
The price match process is essential to understand. If you need to request a price match and don’t know how to do that, here is the price match process:
- Once you find an item at a lower price at the competitor, you can request a price match at the Sportsman’s Guide.
- They will verify the item, if it is eligible for the price match, they will price match for you.
- The Sportsman’s Guide may request proof of the competing price, including in-store advertisements, web pages with prices, and images from competitors.
If a manufacturer offers a price match policy, they usually have some exclusions. For example, some items or deals would be excluded from the price match policy. Here are some exclusions at the Sportsman’s Guide:
- The refurbished items, guns, ammo, used, special buys, clearance, or the closeout items are excluded from the price match.
- The coupons, misprints, and bonus offers are not price matched.
- Holiday offers like Thanksgiving or Cyber Monday are excluded from the price matched.
- The Sportsman’s Guide doesn’t price match the items which are lower than their cost.
Price Adjustment Process:
If you purchase an item from a store and later its price is reduced within a given time, can you get a refund as a price difference? Yes, if the store has a price adjustment policy. For example, sportsman’s Guide offers a price adjustment policy which means if you purchase an item from them and later within 10 days the price is reduced because of a sale, you can request a price adjustment and get a refund as a price difference. Here is the process:
- If you purchase something at Sportsman’s Guide, and later if you find out that the price is reduced at the store or their competitors, you can request a price adjustment.
- To request the price adjustment, you should bring the purchase receipt with the date of purchase to their store or contact them online.
- Once they verify the item’s price, they will price match for you if the item is eligible for the price match.
Sportsman’s Guide Price Matching Competitors List:
When you want to request a price match, you should make sure that you know the price matching competitors at the Sportsman’s Guide. Here are the price matching competitors at the store:
- Bass Pro Shops
- Gander Outdoors
- Midway USA
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Sportsman’s Warehouse
- Mills Fleet Farm
What Else Sportsman’s Guide has to Offer?
It doesn’t only offer price matches but also has a Customer Satisfaction Policy. This means, if you are not satisfied with your item, you can return it within 90 days of purchase, and Sportsman’s Guide will refund you the full purchase price.
It also offers Sportsman’s Guarantee, a lifetime warranty on all their products against defects, and Sportsman’s Promise, which means they have customer service at all times of day to help customers with any issues.
Why the Sportsman’s Guide is Popular?
Here are some reasons why Sportsman’s Guide is popular:
It has a wide range of products.
The Sportsman’s Guide is competitively priced.
Sportsman’s Guide offers a price match guarantee and this provides customer protection. Sportsman’s Promise is another reason for which the Sportsman’s Guide has customers’ trust.
Some Questions and Answers:
So in this article, you learned about the Sportsman’s Guide price match and adjustment policy. But like many people, you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers to help you more about this:
When Sportsman’s Guide was founded?
Sportsman’s Guide was founded in 1970.
Who is the founder of the Sportsman’s Guide?
Gary Olen is the founder of the Sportsman’s Guide.
Summary of this Article:
Thank you for reading this article on Sportsman’s Guide price match and adjustment policies. Hopefully, now that you know what to expect when shopping at the store or online, your next purchase will go smoothly because of it! If you have any questions about our policy updates, please ask in the comments below.