Rutland Cycling is a second-generation family business with 14 stores and an industry-leading website. Rutland’s shops feature Electric Bike Centres and serve all levels of cyclists, from toddlers learning to ride their first bike to performance athletes.
Since 1981, much has changed in the cycling world, and they are still dedicated to the same dream: to encourage more people to cycle. It’s about so much more for them than simply selling bicycles; we’re here to help customers fulfill their biking objectives. Their family values have helped them create a solid team culture and maintain their focus on providing exceptional service for their clients as we’ve expanded over the years.
Here you will learn about Rutland Cycling Price Match and Adjustment Policies:
Does Rutland Cycling Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They offer a price match policy with their competitors. You will learn how to request a price match later in the article.
Does Rutland Cycling Price Match Online?
Yes. They offer a price match policy online by phone or live chat.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Rutland Cycling?
No. They do not offer a price adjustment after purchasing.
I contacted their customer service, but the replies I received weren’t that clear and didn’t explain much:
“Okay. There isn’t a set timeframe on this. It is on a case-to-case basis and can sometimes be offered if the price is reduced directly after purchase. There is no set policy or time on price matching after an order. This is done on a case by case.”
So from the given reply, it isn’t clear if they offer the price adjustment or not.
Maybe they were still talking about the price match.
Price Match Criteria:
Here are the price match criteria:
- They can only price match identical goods (including size and color), except for the oddity, which they can price match.
- All delivery expenses are included in the total price.
- The store must have the item in stock and ready to ship.
- They will only price match current advertised prices, including any delivery costs and excluding any personal or membership discounts.
- Only authorized retailers selling genuine items are eligible for a price match.
- Cycle To Work coupons may be accepted as part of a price match, but this is not always the case. There may also be a fee required.
Price Match Process:
Here is the price match process:
Call this number on 0330 555 0080
- At these days and timings: (Mon-Fri 08:30-19:00, Sat&Sun 09:30-17:00)
Speak to them on live chat
- At these times: (Mon-Fri 08:30-22:00, Sat 09:30-17:00, Sun 09:30-22:00)
Email them at [email protected]
For In-store Requests:
Visit one of these stores: find your nearest store
Here are some exclusions for price match:
You can’t combine the Price Match with any other deal or voucher code.
Rutland Cycling Competitors’ List:
There aren’t any specified competitors, so the item should be identical at any online or physical retailer.
Rutland Cycling Returns Policy
It is up to you to make sure that the item is returned safely and securely, so they advise that you utilize a recorded postal/courier service. Please make sure your chosen service covers the value of the items in your package.
If you want to exchange a product for any reason, the quickest way is to place a new order for the product you want and then return the one you don’t need.
Returning your item using their services.
If you use their DPD Local Drop-off service or Royal Mail labels, you’ll be charged a £3.50 fee, which will be deducted from your refund. If you choose the DPD Local Drop-off service or Royal Mail labels, they’ll contact you to retrieve the cash manually. Parcels weighing no more than 10 kg and measuring no more than 50 cm are acceptable.
Using couriers might save you money on return shipping for bulky/high-value things that cost £15 for collection, £60 for standard bike collections, and £100 for premium bike collections (depending on how it was delivered).
- If you decide to return goods, remember that they will only reimburse up to £10 for return delivery if there are issues with the goods. They strongly advise you to utilize their returns services if this is the case.
- USPS recommends that you get proof of delivery or utilize a tracked service since they cannot be held liable for items lost or damaged in transit. Please double-check that the service you’re using covers the value of your shipment.
- Once Rutland Cycling receives and evaluates the goods, any reimbursements or exchanges will be provided. Any shipping costs will also be deducted after they receive and examine your products.
- They don’t provide free returns since they want to keep their products as cheap as feasible. Yes, if goods are defective, damaged, or not as described, they will pay any costs up to £10.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Rutland Cycling price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When was Rutland Cycling Founded?
Rutland Cycling was founded in 1981.
What makes Rutland Cycling so popular?
Rutland Cycling is popular because it offers a wide range of products, great prices, and excellent customer service.
Summary of the Article:
Rutland Cycling will price match any identical product from any competitor. The process is easy – call their customer service number or visit one of their stores. Exclusions apply, but most products are eligible. If you’re not happy with a purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. Shipping costs may apply.