Sigma Sports was founded by two friends in 1992 to get more people on road bikes and love the sport. They love. A small store grew to a larger one, from 37-43 High Street, Hampton Wick. After going from strength to strength, they now cater to cyclists of all levels and abilities. They’re eager to keep the status of a prominent cycling hotspot in South West London, where They can run social rides, state-of-the-art workshops, bike fitting sessions, and mechanics courses.
Does Sigma Sports Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They offer a price match policy with its competitors.
Does Sigma Sports Price Match Online?
Yes. Sigma Sports offer price match online.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Sigma Sports?
Yes. They offer a price adjustment policy not explained on their site, but I had to ask their customer service.
Price Match Criteria:
Here are their price match criteria:
- They will Price Match against competitors who have the same product, are in stock, and provide comparable service and conditions. The following list of rivals is a sample of those They will Price Match. All Price Match requests are handled individually, at Sigma Sports’ discretion.
- The items of the competition must be identical (color, size, etc.).
- The competitor’s item must be in stock at the time of the Price Match.
- The competitor’s price should be readily available online and may not include any memberships or personal savings.
- They’ll consider any delivery costs that might apply.
- They have the right to impose an additional fee for installation on price-matched products.
- They have the right to refuse a Price Match request at their discretion.
- They have the right to decline a Price Match request, and an application from the client requests one. It is not a promise from them to do so.
Price Match Process:
Here is how to request a price match:
- Please use the Contact Form to request your Price Match, attaching all requested information as seen below. If you leave any items out, They will be delayed in processing your Price Match application.
- If you wish to Price Match a product on their website, please get in touch with a member of the store’s team. If applicable, include the size and color/flavor of the item. Please provide the URL (URL) of the competitor’s website where you may find a lower price for the same thing.
Here are the exclusions:
- They can’t compete with any multibuy offers.
- Currently, They are not permitted to Price Match on non-UK websites.
- When using a work scheme or Interest-Free Credit to pay for cycles, Match is not available.
- For customers outside of the United Kingdom, They are unable to provide this Price Match promise.
- Matching at multiple stores is not permitted using the Matching discount codes.
Price Adjustment Process:
The price adjustment isn’t clear on their page. So when asking about their customer service, They replied:
“Yes, that’s fine we can do that within reason.”
When asked if there is any information on their site, They replied:
“There isn’t any info, I’m afraid, but if you buy something and find it is reduced a few days later, we’ll honor the new price.”
Sigma Sports Competitors’ List:
Here is a list of their competitors for the price match:
- Chain Reaction Cycles
- Cycle Store
- Evans Cycles
- Hargroves Cycles
- JE James Cycles
- Merlin Cycles
- Rutland Cycling
90-Day UK Returns Policy
Customers want you to be completely delighted with your purchase, so they’ll give you a money-back guarantee on anything (unless otherwise stated below) associated with the UK. Please note that customers in Northern Ireland will have to pay a return fee. They will inform you if any cost is required before you place your order, even if you ask for this. Customers from Guernsey and Jersey must utilize their International Returns Policy.
Please return your items in the same condition you received them within 90 days from the date of purchase. It might take 8 to 10 days for your return to be processed.
If you want to exchange an item for any reason, please place a new order for the products you desire. Please remember that no shipping costs are refunded if you live outside the UK.
They are not responsible for items that are lost in the mail after they have been returned. Your statutory rights were not changed.
- All of your items will be reexamined as soon as they are returned.
- Shorts can be worn for fitness, but they can’t be tried on for activity because the item(s) can be put on. Please refrain from wearing items next to the skin when trying on for hygienic reasons.
- All original packaging and tags must be returned with the item’s parts. If you return items that don’t have complete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags, they may be refused or subject to a restocking fee.
- They will have to send it back to you in the unlikely event that an item is returned to them in an unsuitable state.
- If any returned goods have been worn, washed, or heat molded, they will be rejected.
- If the returns form is not completed correctly, it might cause your return to be delayed.
- Before being sent, all neoprene goods (wetsuits, etc.) are thoroughly examined. They could not accept wetsuit returns if they were damaged while trying them on. To avoid this, follow the directions or view their wetsuit fitting video.
- They will not accept expired or unopened foodstuffs.
- Please do not apply the return label to the item’s original packaging. Please package the goods using a box or a parcel bag rather than attaching the label to the item’s packing.
- Shoes that have been heated and formed will not be returned. Sigma Sports is not responsible for any mistakes in heat molding.
- Anything larger than the Royal Mail maximum dimensions will be subject to a fee. In the direct-to-us area, please see their shipping restrictions.
- If you hire a delivery company, they will not refund the transportation expense unless the item is faulty or you have been sent the wrong thing.
- If a refund is only partially allowed, Sigma Sports can choose to void any discounts and pay the full selling price stated on the website.
- Please do not send any messages to them asking whether they offer a trade-in scheme; they currently do not.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Sigma Sports price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When was Sigma Sports Founded?
Sigma Sports was founded in 1992.
What makes Sigma Sports so popular?
Sigma Sports is popular for a few reasons. They offer a great selection of products, a price match and price adjustment policy, and excellent customer service.
Summary of the Article:
Sigma Sports is a popular retailer that offers a great selection of products, a price match and price adjustment policy, and excellent customer service. If you have questions about the company or its policies, check out its FAQ section. Other than that, Sigma Sports is a great retailer for your next purchase.