Home furnishings are their specialty, and they’re committed to providing a top-notch purchasing experience to clients. One of the largest furniture stores in Iowa, HomeMakers Furniture HomeStore is dedicated to inspiring clients with its service, dedication, and dependability in delivering a premium purchasing experience.
They provide a wide selection of furniture, mattresses, and accessories to fit every budget and lifestyle as one of Iowa’s popular furniture retailers!
Does Homemakers Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. Homemakers will price match any authorized, local IOWA competitor. Simply show a store associate a written quote or advertisement from the competitor, and they will match the total delivered price of the item.
Does Homemakers Price Match Online?
No. There is no online price match.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Homemakers?
Yes. They have a 30 days price adjustment policy. So if you purchase a product and the price is reduced within 30 days, they will reimburse you for the difference between the original purchase price and the current selling price.
Price Match Criteria:
If you discover the same equipment offered or shown for less at an authorized dealer in Iowa within 30 days of your purchase, present them with written evidence. After confirmation, they’ll give you an in-store credit for 110% of the difference.
Price Adjustment Process:
You can get a price adjustment if you buy anything from them within 30 days, and the price is reduced due to a sale.
The guarantee does not apply to the following: special financing, bonus offers, rebates, limited quantity offers, clearance items, closeout items, out-of-the-box merchandise, custom orders, internet retailers, e-retailers, accessories, or lamps.
Homemakers Competitors’ List:
The price match policy only applies to identical products sold by an authorized Australian retailer.
Items not on sale, personalized orders, mattress items (mattress, box spring, bed pillows), and delivery/service fees are not eligible for return or reselection. Have a question about your product’s warranty?
The following requirements must be met: All original features and conditions must be preserved. A sales receipt must be presented within 30 days of delivery or collection (10 days for rugs and accessories)
They do not issue refunds for shipping or handling fees. However, the return shipping or delivery charges will be deducted from your refunded purchase price.
Additionally, they offer drop-ship items purchased by the customer through Homemakers but delivered to the customer directly from the manufacturer. These items can be returned but should come back to Homemakers instead of being sent straight to the manufacturer.
They will process your refund as soon as they receive the returned merchandise. Please note that your credit card company may take 5-10 business days to show the refund (this excludes “AS IS” products, custom orders, and delivery/shipping charges).
- Refunds will be processed in the same manner as the original payment.
- For example, if a customer pays with cash, they will receive a corporate check for the refund. If a customer uses a gift card to pay, they will receive a new card with the refund amount loaded onto it. Please note that clearance and “AS IS” sales are final—no refunds, returns, guarantees, or exchanges can be made.
- They do not accept returns or exchanges for pillows, sheets, or mattress protectors.
- Furthermore, should you need to cancel a custom order, you will be charged a restocking fee along with the loss of any deposit or down payment made.
- Lastly, all sales related to mattresses are final and non-refundable.
- When you purchase a mattress from them and add a mattress protector at the same time, they’ll give you their 120-Night Comfort Guarantee. 30 nights may seem like a long time to sleep on one bed, but it’s necessary for the bed to “break in” and adjust to the new support and comfort level. No worries if you’re not satisfied with how your new mattress feels after 120 days! You can opt for a one-time free reselection except for delivery costs (starting at $99.99) and their standard $69.99 restocking fee.
The mattress should be Undamaged.
- Your mattress must be adequately supported, clean, undamaged, and free of stains, and the “DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW” warning label must be intact. Any reselection for more than the original price will be charged the difference.
- The difference will be paid back to you if you make a lower reselection.
- If you received a free product or reward card as part of your mattress purchase and then tried to reselect, any credit would be deducted if your selection does not qualify.
- Exchanges and returns are unavailable for clearance items, “as-is” mattresses, custom orders, floor models, pillows, sheets, or mattress protectors/pads.
- Adjustable bases can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Furniture Returns Made Easy
You can reach them through email, phone, or live chat. Their customer care staff will gladly help you with whatever you need!
Shipping it Back
- Returns are now more convenient than ever- their company will pick up your items for you! Contact them to set up a pick-up date that works for you, and they’ll take it from there. Whether you’re exchanging an item or buying something new, they will work with you to ensure that shipping and delivery dates are coordinated so that your return can be picked up on the same day your new purchase is delivered.
- Pick-ups are available in Iowa for $129.99. Out-of-state customers must pay a 35 percent restocking fee and return delivery fees upon receiving a refund. Your refund will be processed when your products arrive back at their facility.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Homemakers price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. So here are some questions and answers:
When was Homemakers Founded?
It was founded in 1974.
What makes Homemakers so popular?
There are a few reasons. First, they offer excellent customer service. They have a 120-night comfort guarantee and will exchange or refund your purchase if you’re unsatisfied.
Summary of the Article:
Homemakers is a popular furniture store because they offer excellent customer service and a 120-night comfort guarantee. You can return or exchange your purchase if you’re not satisfied. Additionally, they offer drop-ship items which can be returned but should come back to Homemakers instead of being sent straight to the manufacturer. Finally, all sales related to mattresses are final and non-refundable.