GoodMorning.com, as the creators of Logan & Cove, was established to provide the most comfortable, long-lasting, and inexpensive mattresses in Canada without having to shop for the best deal.
Since its inception, GoodMorning.com has developed from a small, family-run business into the country’s most prominent online-only mattress firm, shipping coast to coast.
Does Logan & Cove Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They offer a price match policy. If you find a lower price on a comparable mattress, they will match it.
Does Logan & Cove Price Match Online?
Yes. They will match the price of any mattress they sell when you buy from an authorized dealer in Canada. This includes online retailers and brick-and-mortar stores.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Logan & Cove?
No. They do not offer a price adjustment policy. Further, they say the price won’t go down once you purchase.
Price Match Criteria:
The items must be identical.
Price Match Process:
Here is how to request a price match:
Ask for a price match if you see an item for less at a rival store. They will then sell you the product at a lower price after comparing the prices.
There are no exclusions listed on their website.
Logan & Cove Competitors’ List:
There are no direct rivals for this item. It should be purchased through an authorized Australian dealer, however. You must request a price match before the sale ends if you wish to obtain one. In addition, you must ensure that the items you’re purchasing are identical.
- The 120-Day Trial begins on the date the order is delivered.
- Their customers have 30 days to decide if they want to keep their Logan & Cove mattress. After that, they will pick it up for free and issue a full refund within two business days if they don’t.
- One 120-night trial is provided to each household. So, for example, if you make a single transaction for multiple mattresses, each has a 90-day trial.
- Customers who have completed their original 120-night trial without returning their mattress will be granted an additional 120-night trial on a new Logan & Cove mattress purchase. However, if a customer from a previous transaction did return their mattress, then Logan & Cove has the right to deny them the bonus 120-night trial.
- You can return your Logan & Cove mattress foundation at any point during the 120-Night Trial, but please be aware of the fees described in our General Return Policy.
- Good condition means that the mattress must not have been damaged, soiled, or misused. For example, suppose the product has been physically damaged intentionally or unintentionally. Suppose it appears to have been physiologically harmed by unnecessary wear (such as burns, cuts, tears, and water stains) or is otherwise abnormally soiled or sanitary. In that case, it will not accept a return.
General Return Policy
Returning your mattress
- They will direct you on what is needed once they receive your return request (gathering information such as pictures of the mattress) and how to put your products back in their original packaging. This is necessary for when it gets picked up.
- They usually pick up your mattress within two business days after receiving the required information. However, it could take up to ten days. Also, if you have moved the mattress from its original shipping destination or if that location is remote, there might be additional charges for pickup. For more details, don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.
- Please ensure that your mattress is on the ground floor of your house or apartment/condo building on pickup day, as their staff may be unable to access it if it is located elsewhere.
- The Logan & Cove mattresses are covered by a 100-night satisfaction guarantee, covering all Mattress Trial components, including materials and labor. In addition, once you have completed the trial with one of their mattresses, you can return it for a full refund if it is still in its original, unopened packaging and has been picked up by Logan & Cove for return transportation.
- At Logan & Cove, they want you to love your purchase. Therefore, if, for any reason, the size is not correct, they will refund your money, provided the goods are still in their original packaging.
- The foundations of a Logan & Cove mattress may be returned for a refund within fourteen days after delivery if they are unused, unopened, and in their original packaging from The Original Mattress Company. All foundation refunds will incur an environmental fee of 20% of the foundation purchase price and any return shipping expenses.
- If you do not purchase a Logan & Cove mattress along with your foundation, they cannot process a return for the foundation.
Pillows, Mattress Protectors, Pillow Protectors, Sheet Sets, Duvets & Weighted Blankets
- Accessories must be returned within 14 days of delivery and in their original unopened packaging.
- Organizing return is a hassle, but they at Logan & Cove understand. they refund based on the total shipping fees that were subtracted from the return amount.
- If you buy an adjustable bed, you may return it and receive a full refund as long as it is returned within three days of delivery and is in its original packaging.
- You don’t have to pay a fee to exchange your bonus gift cards, but you will lose money on shipping if you do.
- The platform adjustable bed must be used or removed from its original packaging before being returned.
Metal Bed Frames
- Metal bed frames are final sale.
- If you need to cancel your purchase with Logan & Cove, get in touch with them as soon as possible after placing the order so that they may be of assistance.
- If you need to cancel your order after it has been delivered, get in touch with them immediately, refuse the delivery of the goods, and ask that they be sent back.
- They will process your refund within two business days after they have received the returned product. The refunds will be credited to the original payment method- credit card or PayPal account. Note that the refunded amount may take up to 14 additional days to show on your financial records.
- All offers are valid only until the date specified in the offer. Out-of-stock items are not eligible for an extension of promotional offers.
- Automatic discount codes will be applied at checkout once all required items are added to the cart.
Contests and Giveaways
- Mattresses given through contests and giveaways are eligible for return within the trial period of 120 days; however, no money will be returned, and no exchanges will be accepted.
- Their customer service staff will work directly with contest winners to arrange for the collection and recycling of old mattresses.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Logan & Cove price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. So here are some questions and answers:
When was Logan & Cove Founded?
It was founded in 2009.
What makes Logan & Cove so popular?
Logan & Cove is a top-rated mattress company because they offer a wide range of mattresses that are all made with high-quality materials. They also offer a 120-day trial period so that you can make sure that you’re delighted with your purchase. Additionally, they have a price match and price adjustment policy to help you get the best deal on your mattress.
Summary of the Article:
Logan & Cove is a famous mattress company for its wide range of high-quality mattresses. They offer a 120-day trial period and have a price match and price adjustment policy to help you get the best deal on your mattress. Additionally, they have a no-hassle return policy for all of their products. If you need to cancel your purchase, they will refund you based on the total shipping fees subtracted from the return amount.