Wolf & Badger is a London-based boutique specializing in classic, stylish, and high-end designer goods. The company was founded by brothers Henry and George Graham in 2010 with a small boutique in Notting Hill that has since expanded to a second location on Mayfair Road. With a strong presence worldwide for independent design, Henry and George established wolfandbadger.com as an online store format.
Since establishing itself in America with a flagship location on Manhattan’s Lower East Side in New York City, Wolf & Badger has become a worldwide physical and digital platform.
Here you will learn about the Wolf & Badger Price Match and Adjustment Policies.
Does Wolf & Badger Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They offer a price match with the competitors for identical items.
Does Wolf & Badger Price Match Online?
Yes. the Price match is completed online.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Wolf & Badger?
No. They do not have a price adjustment policy.
Price Match Criteria:
Here are the price match criteria:
- The item you want to request the price match for should be identical.
- The item should be in stock at the store and the competitor.
- It must not be a special sale item.
Price Match Process:
Here is the price match process:
Once you find an identical item at a lower price, you should contact their customer service. Here is the link:
Once they confirm the price, they will price match for you and offer you the lower price.
Here are the price match exclusions:
The special sale items are not price matched.
Wolf & Badger Competitors’ List:
There is no specific price match competitors list. But the items should be identical to any competitor. So you should ensure the items are eligible in the price match criteria.
For a full refund, Wolf & Badger allows free returns to customers worldwide, as long as they follow the company’s return policy. If you want a complete refund, get your free return label from their RETURNS PORTAL within 14 days of receiving the delivery.
The items must be returned to the independent brand within 28 days of obtaining them if you want to be accepted.
How to Return
- You should use the free returns label within 14 days of delivery to retrieve your free return label by going to their RETURNS PORTAL.
- Deliveries will need labels and papers to be printed before collection or drop-off; you’ll also need access to a printer.
- If you need to return goods from numerous merchants, you must create and attach separate labels for each package.
- You will receive two labels: one should be attached to the outside of the package, and the other, called a “waybill doc,” should be given to the courier. If you’re sending an order internationally, a commercial invoice is acceptable. Please sign it and attach it to the outside of the container if this is necessary.
- Please include a packing slip with your return and carefully handle your order throughout transit to avoid damage. Items that have been damaged may not be returned. Visit the returns portal or check your label for information on how to arrange a drop-off or obtain instructions on how to make a pick-up.
- When your purchase is returned, you will receive a refund to the card used for the original payment. Original delivery fees will not be reimbursed.
- You can return items to one of their London, New York, or Los Angeles stores and have them send them back to the independent brand.
Returns must comply with their policy:
- To receive a free return, you must request a return label through their returns portal within 14 days of receiving the relevant delivery. Don’t hesitate to contact them if this does not happen. All returns must be received by the independent brand within 28 days to be accepted and entitled to a full refund.
- Original delivery costs will not usually be refunded if your order is returned using their free service. Unless directed to by Wolf & Badger, your purchase should return to the independent brand directly via labels supplied by Wolf & Badger only; do not send it back in any other manner.
- If you choose to use the free returns service, original delivery fees will not usually be refunded if items are returned. Wolf & Badger only requests that you use the labels they provide; please do not return your order any other way unless instructed to by them.
- You must return the goods unused and in good condition. Any returns damaged, soiled, or returned without their original labels will not be accepted or sent back to you.
- Items for face or body care and beauty products can only be refunded if they are unopened, unused, and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact. You cannot return items made to order or personalized just for you.
- After the independent brand has received all of your returns, Wolf & Badger will credit your original payment method, usually within three working days. The reimbursements may be handled separately if you have sent items back to various companies. You will receive an email when your refund(s) are completed.
- The funds are usually received by mail within seven days after completing the refund.
- Wolf & Badger does not provide alternatives. If you don’t like the size or design of your original purchase, return it to Wolf & Badger and place a new order with them if you don’t want to keep it.
- If an item is faulty or damaged upon delivery, please notify them within 14 days and provide a photo and description of the problem.
- They’ll deliver a free return or replacement for no extra cost.
- If your goods have been unopened for more than 14 days, they’ll contact the independent brand and attempt to negotiate a solution. Please remember that they cannot offer repair, replacement, or refund services for items you have owned for over six months.
- A product is considered defective if damaged by accident or misuse. Products damaged or worn out due to normal use and aging will not be considered faulty.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Wolf & Badger price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When was Wolf & Badger Founded?
It was founded in February 2010 in Notting Hill, London, United Kingdom.
What makes Wolf & Badger so popular?
The store is known for providing high-quality, sustainable, and innovative products from independent designers.
Summary of the Article:
Wolf & Badger is a store that offers a price match and adjustment policy. If you find a lower price within 14 days of receiving the relevant delivery, you can request a refund for the difference. Original delivery fees will not be reimbursed. You can return items to one of their London, New York, or Los Angeles stores and have it sent back for free. If an item is faulty or damaged upon delivery, you can notify them within 14 days and they will send you a replacement for no extra cost. Some questions and answers about the store are also provided.