For over 30 years, Total Tools has provided Australia with exceptional products and outstanding customer service. They have the biggest choice of the world’s largest professional tool brands, so you can be confident that you’ll locate the tool you need for your task.
Does Total Tools Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They offer a price match policy.
Does Total Tools Price Match Online?
Yes. You can request a price match online and in-store.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Total Tools?
No. They do not offer a price adjustment policy.
Price Match Criteria:
For eligibility, the following terms and conditions need to be met;
- The product must be the same brand, color, and model number.
- To qualify for the rebate, you must advertise a product in print or electronic media (including newspapers, catalogs, radio, and television ads or online).
- The product must be available at the competitor’s store.
- The product’s price must include delivery fees, taxes, and other charges.
- If you buy a product and request a price guarantee, the competitive price must be lower on the day you submit your request.
- The competition does not include financing, installation, bundling, rebates, cash back, coupon savings, loyalty rewards, or free bonus items.
- The competitor is in Australia.
Price Match Process:
The price match process is simple:
You can visit the Total Tools store or contact their online team to show them the low price evidence.
Once they verify the price, they will immediately match the advertised price and offer you the correct cost.
Here are the exclusions:
- Trade/commercial quotes
- large volume/bulk purchases
- Products for sale via auction
- stock liquidations
- fire sale
- sale / clearance (including eBay)
- damaged or ex-demonstration stock
- Some people make mistakes when they are advertising.
- When this happens, the competitor might publish a notice that tells the truth about what happened.
- Products not authorized to be sold in the country are being distributed by dealers and importers who are not following the rules.
- Special event
- club or membership offers
- third party promotions or prices not available to the general public
- or Special order products
Total Tools Competitors’ List:
There is no specific price match competitors list. So you should only request a price match for identical items.
Total Tools Online Order Returns Policy
30-Day Returns Exclusions
Not covered by the 30-day return policy are special order items. Items that must be placed on backorder with a vendor are not eligible for exchange or refund if you change your mind. This does not impact consumers’ rights to return under consumer warranties.
You may be entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law if you think something is wrong with a product. Depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid, and any representations made about them, the Australian Consumer Law recognizes that the appropriate time for each item (or service) may differ.
If you dispute an item and believe that it is defective, the manufacturer or their service agent must assess your goods in a reasonable length of time. You have the option of a refund, exchange, or repair if there is a significant failure with the product. If the fault is minor, they will fix it (or replace it) within a reasonable time.
Total Tools will not provide a refund, exchange, or repair if an item is damaged due to misuse or unusual use. Before offering a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law, Total Tools requires proof of purchase.
Damaged in Transit
Do not sign for deliveries of goods that appear to be harmed. If the damage is discovered only after the items have been unpacked, don’t hesitate to contact the store that supplied your order as soon as possible. The store’s phone number and address can be found in your order confirmation email. They will then advise you whether you should receive a refund or a replacement item. Alternatively, they may assist you at your local shop if you prefer.
Not as Advertised/Incorrect Item
If your order arrives and it’s not what you wanted, please notify either the shop where it was purchased or the online support team at [email protected].
If you still have problems receiving your order, don’t hesitate to contact the store where you placed it. The contact information for each store may be found in your order confirmation email. The shop will need to determine whether the problem is a major or minor fault and will either repair or replace the item. Before they can offer you a replacement, some producers demand that they send defective goods to them for evaluation.
Change of Mind
Have you changed your mind? Don’t worry; you’ve got 30 days to return the item to the store it was sent from and get a refund.
You must produce a copy of your in-store purchase receipt or online order confirmation email for a return. Please bring a duplicate if you’re returning your goods to the store.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Total Tools price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When were Total Tools Founded?
Total Tools was founded in 1989.
What makes Total Tools so popular?
Total Tools is popular because it offers quality tools at low prices. It also has a wide range of products and a convenient online ordering system.
Summary of the Article:
Total Tools is a popular store that offers quality tools at low prices. It has a wide range of products and a convenient online ordering system. It also has a price match and price adjustment policy to ensure customers get the best deal possible.