Living Spaces store does shopping for home furnishings pleasant and simple by providing free Wi-Fi and helpful, non-commissioned staff. Living Spaces has 29 stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Texas and two distribution centers. The newest designs for the living room, bedroom, dining room, office, and more; Revive Sleep Centers and mattresses; and a Custom Upholstery program to make your ideas your own are available in the showrooms of Revive Sleep Centers.
Does Living Spaces Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. Living Spaces offers a price match.
Does Living Spaces Price Match Online?
No. They do not offer a price match online. The requested items shouldn’t be from the internet furniture-specific site.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Living Spaces store?
Yes. They offer a 30 days price adjustment policy.
Price Match Criteria:
- Price matching is only available on identical models and manufacturers from local retail rivals who have advertised the goods for 30 days before or after your purchase from Living Spaces Furniture. Living Spaces Furniture may verify other local merchants’ advertised items.
- When placing an order for furniture, the consumer must hand over a printed advertisement. Living Spaces Furniture will not accept copies. If the ad is not dated, Living Rooms Furniture has the right to verify current pricing.
- The price-matching policy of Furniture at Home includes in-store purchases only. Price matching for phone and internet orders is not available.
Price Match Process:
The price match process is easy. Here is how to request a price match:
In-store Price Match:
It would be best if you took the low-priced print to their store to request a price match. They don’t accept copies but real print.
They will verify and not only match the price but will also beat the price by 10%.
Price Adjustment Process:
If you purchase an item from the Living Spaces and the price drops at the store for the same item in the next 30 days, you can request a price adjustment.
Living Spaces Competitors’ List:
The price matching competitors should be from these:
- Los Angeles.
- San Bernardino.
- San Diego.
- San Mateo.
- and Dallas County
Returns are accepted for LIVING SPACES standard items within seven days after delivery. You will be charged a 10% restocking fee on all regular stock furniture returns. The following restrictions apply:
- A 30-day return policy applies to Special Order items and as-is marked goods. Returns are not accepted on mattresses, box springs, pillows, comforter sets, or other bedding items.
- If the order is canceled, there is no restocking fee for accessories such as area rugs, lamps, wall art, fake plants, decorative pillows, and tabletop accouterments.
- If you damage or misuse an item, LIVING SPACES has the right to refuse a return or exchange.
- It must be disassembled and in the original packaging if you are returning something.
- You will be charged a pickup fee if you need to pick up the items yourself.
- The delivery fee you paid when the items were delivered is not refundable.
All items are thoroughly inspected upon arrival. Any applicable credits and reimbursements will be given for the returned item(s) price and relevant taxes. Except for defective or damaged goods, refunds, shipping, delivery, and handling costs are non-refundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may be required. Refunds are generally issued within ten (10) business days after receiving and processing the item(s).
Refunds are not available for as-is goods. Refunds are only offered on orders that have been canceled.
The delivery of your product(s) is accepted within 7 days of your order, and you must complete the exchange at a retail store or by calling Guest Services at 877-266-7300. If you want to exchange an item for the same or a higher-priced item, there will be no restocking costs, but you will have to pay for redelivery.
Reselections on standard stock items for less than $15 are subject to a 10% restocking fee and a redelivery charge. Exchanges on Special Orders or As-Is items are not permitted.
If the goods you are swapping need to be collected from your home, you will have to pay a pickup fee. You must notify them within 7 days of receiving the item(s) to be exchanged, and the pickup date must be no later than 21 days after delivery. If you do not arrange for pickup or fail to bring back the replaced item on the assigned pickup date, your exchange will be canceled, and you will be charged a pickup fee.
Standard products may be canceled anytime within 48 hours of purchase. Delivery to customers in Arizona, California, Nevada, or Texas must be made 48 hours before delivery.
The 10% cancellation fee will be charged if your order is canceled after these deadlines. If you do not pick up your purchase within two weeks, they will cancel your order and charge you a 10% fee.
You will lose 25% of your original payment if you cancel an order for a special-order item.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Living Spaces price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When was the Living Spaces store Founded?
Living Spaces opened its first store in Rancho Cucamonga, California, in the summer of 2003.
What makes Living Spaces so popular?
Living Spaces is a popular furniture store because it offers quality furniture at affordable prices. The company also offers a wide variety of furniture styles, making it a good option for those who want to find stylish pieces that fit their budget.
Summary of the Article:
In short, the Living Spaces price match and price adjustment policy allow customers to get a refund or exchange for their purchase if they find a lower price elsewhere. There is a 10% cancellation fee for standard products if the order is canceled after 48 hours and a 25% cancellation fee for special-order items. You will be charged a pickup fee if you need to pick up the items yourself. Shipping, delivery, and handling costs are non-refundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may be required.