The Harry Rosen retail chain, specializing in high-end male fashion, controlled 40% of Canada’s luxury menswear market. With 17 stores across the country, the company offered its customers a competitive price match policy.
Does Harry Rosen Price Match its Competitors?
No. They do not offer a price match policy.
Does Harry Rosen Price Match Online?
No. They do not have a price match policy online.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Harry Rosen?
Yes. They offer a seven days price adjustment policy. So if you purchase something from them, and later the price reduces for the identical item at their store or their competitor.
Price Adjustment Criteria:
Here are the price match criteria:
- A price reduction has occurred for an item within seven days of purchase.
- The item is still available and can be purchased in the same style, color, and size.
- Only one item at a time can be price changed. If the price of an item is decreased again, no further adjustments will be made.
Price Adjustment Process:
Here is the price adjustment process:
If you bought an item in-store and the price dropped, you can get a refund for the difference by showing proof of purchase at any Harry Rosen store. For online purchases, don’t hesitate to contact their Customer Care team at [email protected] with your order number and the description of the item you would like refunded. The original payment method will be used to process the price adjustment refund back to you.
Price Adjustment Exclusions:
The exclusions aren’t explained at their page. But, usually, the standard exclusions at most stores are special sales or other discounted items.
Harry Rosen Competitors’ List:
There is no specific price match competitors list. But as you want to request a price match for an item so you should make sure the item is identical.
Harry Rosen Return & Exchange Policy
At Harry Rosen, they believe in respecting their customers and giving them the best possible service. They stand by the quality of their products, but they also understand that sometimes there may be a better solution outside their policies. All they ask is that their customers show integrity and respect them.
You have 30 days from your purchase to return items purchased from a Harry Rosen store or harryrosen.com for a refund, regardless of whether you bought them in-store, by delivery, or were available for in-store pickup.
- Any refunds will be given back through the original payment method. This encompasses gift cards.
- At Harry Rosen, they want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If not, purchases made online or in-person at a retail store can be returned if you have the original receipt and item availability. Please note that Outlet location purchases can only be returned to an Outlet location and not to a regular retail store or online.
- All items must be returned in like-new, unworn condition and with the attached tags. If the products are not suitable for resale, they have the option to decline a return or exchange if they do not conform to their requirements.
- Custom-made or made-to-measure goods, as well as items that have been modified, cannot be returned.
- Most intimate apparel, fragrances, grooming products, and gift cards are not refundable or exchangeable. Final Sale items (purchased online or at the store) may not be returned or exchanged. If they observe continuous or unjustified return patterns in the future, they have the right to restrict or stop future transactions.
Returns by mail
If you can’t visit one of their stores to return an online purchase, they’ll take it back for a full refund. They invite you to send anything back to them for a refund or an exchange if you can’t make it there and back in person. Please click here to begin the process; please keep in mind that using a different shipping service than the one provided will incur additional costs.
Please write “RODIR” on the return label of your pre-paid box and send it to Rodair c/o Harry Rosen Online RETURNS 6890 Kenderry Gate, Door # 9 Mississauga ON L5T 2S7
Harry Rosen keeps track of the number of returns made on each account. If it looks like their policy is being misused, they have the right to terminate your account and cancel any future purchases.
The Outlet by Harry Rosen
Get previous season’s clothing at excellent prices from The Outlet by Harry Rosen, with the best customer service in town. All items bought from The Outlet are final sales and can’t be refunded, but they will gladly exchange them within 15 days of purchase if you have the original receipt. The returned merchandise must be brand new, unworn, and exactly how it was when purchased–the team cannot accept altered clothes as a return or exchange.
If an item does not meet the seller’s standards, they have the right to refuse a return or exchange. If you purchased anything from one of Harry Rosen’s (Tsawwassen Mills, Vaughan Mills, and Heartland Town Centre) outlets, you could only get an exchange in person at one of their locations. Purchases made at other Harry Rosen outlets cannot be returned to The Outlet either.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Harry Rosen price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When was Harry Rosen Founded?
It was founded in the 1954, Toronto, Canada.
What makes Harry Rosen so popular?
It is popular because it offers a great selection of high-quality, stylish clothing for men. Plus, its customer service is excellent, with knowledgeable staff always willing to help.
Summary of the Article:
Harry Rosen is a popular Canadian clothing retailer founded in 1954. If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days if you have the original receipt and the tags are still attached.