GuitarGuitar is a player-owned, award-winning musical instrument store for musicians. Kip McBay and Graham Bell founded GuitarGuitar in Edinburgh in 2004, taking pleasure in being the United Kingdom’s largest guitar shop, operating for more than ten years with over 160 expert employees and selling everything a musician could need. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or on stage rocking the main stage – they’ve got the instrument for you, and they’re here to assist you in locating it.
Here you will learn about Guitar Guitar’s price match and adjustment policies.
Does GuitarGuitar Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They offer a price match policy with its competitors.
Does GuitarGuitar Price Match Online?
Yes. You can request a price match online.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the GuitarGuitar?
Yes. Although it isn’t described on their page, I had to contact their customer service to know that.
Price Match Criteria:
Here are the price match criteria:
The item you want to request a price match for should be identical in color, shape, and model.
It must be in stock at the competitor and the store.
The competitor must be an authorized UK store.
Price Match Process:
Here is the price match process:
To request a price match, you should show them the proof of a lower price online or in-store.
Once they confirm the lower price, they will match the price for you.
The exclusions part was missing at the GuitarGuitar. But I talked to the customer service for the answer about if they exclude special offers from the price match. Here is what they replied:
“We don’t exclude Special Offers as sometimes these can still be done, they are, of course, a little trickier, but we will match anything we can whenever possible as long as it meets the requirements.”
Price Adjustment Process:
The price adjustment works two ways here:
Suppose you purchase something from their store. You get a price adjustment refund if the price decreases within 14 days.
They are also happy to exchange the guitar within 30 days of purchase.
Here is their reply:
“We don’t have an explicit policy, so it is case by case. But in my experience, if an order was placed and the item was to be discounted by them after this.
As long as the original order is within the Returns period (14 Day Return / 30 Day Exchange), then we’ll generally be able to refund the difference.”
GuitarGuitar Competitors’ List:
They try to match other UK Retailers’ pricing whenever possible if they have a like-for-like listing in stock at a lower price than GuitarGuitar.
They enjoy finding the best guitars and solutions for musicians at GuitarGuitar, but they know that what you buy may not be appropriate for you. They aim to make their return process as straightforward as possible.
- They will gladly give a refund or an exchange for goods or credit to the amount you paid, provided that you take delivery within 30 days of purchase.
- If you decide to return or cancel an online purchase, you have 14 days from the delivery date. Click here to begin the return via their Online Returns Portal.
- If you have any problems with an order you’ve received, don’t hesitate to contact [email protected], and a staff member will get in touch with a solution.
Goods should return in their original condition. By this, they mean:
- The original packaging was in excellent working order, including protective plastic wraps and extras.
- There should be no traces of usage, such as fingerprints, smudges, or scratches.
- The memory card is still sealed after the purchase.
- It doesn’t contain personal information and isn’t linked to a user.
The following items will not be accepted for an exchange or refund within 30 days (unless faulty or not as described):
- Without original packaging or labels, items
- Products that have been damaged or are of poor quality
- Personal data, if any, may be transferred to a third party.
- Gift Cards or eGift Cards
- A computer program that has been opened or redeemed
- Products that have been specifically requested or built-to-order for you
- Mics, headphones, and harmonicas are a few examples of goods that may have come into contact with the eyes, nose, ears, or mouth.
Please be advised that any purchases returned outside the manufacturer’s acceptable return period will not be refunded or sent back to you.
Unless you notify them that the goods have arrived damaged or faulty, and they have confirmed this, you will be responsible for the risk and cost of returning the items to them.
How do I arrange a return?
If you decide to return an item you purchased online through their Online Returns Portal within 14 days of receiving it, you will get a refund.
If you like to return the items within 30 days of purchase, you can use the Online Returns Portal for returning. Otherwise, you can also contact their customer service at: [email protected].
If you receive an order that is incorrect, damaged, or suspected to be faulty, don’t hesitate to get in touch with guitarguitar.co.uk support, and one of their specialists will assist you.
Unless you have notified them that the products have arrived damaged or faulty, and they have verified this, you will assume the risk and cost of returning the items to them if you wish to exercise your right to cancel or replace your online purchase.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the GuitarGuitar price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When was GuitarGuitar Founded?
GuitarGuitar was founded in 2004.
What makes GuitarGuitar so popular?
GuitarGuitar is popular because it offers a wide range of guitars and guitar-related products at competitive prices. The company also provides excellent customer service, which has helped it build a loyal following among guitarists.
Summary of the Article:
The article provides a detailed overview of GuitarGuitar’s price match and price adjustment policy. It also answers some frequently asked questions about the company.