E&S has provided Australians with the tools they need to create and install their ideal kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry equipment since 1962. So if you’re renovating your kitchen or looking for new appliances, don’t worry! They provide a variety of top brands that meet the needs of all performance levels, as well as dependability and attractive designs.
Does E&S Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They offer a price match policy.
This means that if you find a lower price on any identical item in-store or online, E&S will match that price. E&S even extends the guarantee to include competitors’ advertised prices, so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal available.
Does E&S Price Match Online?
Yes. They will price-match their online competitors.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the E&S?
No. They do not offer a price adjustment policy.
If you purchase at E&S and the price of that item drops later, they cannot give you the difference back.
Price Match Criteria:
Make sure the item is identical at both the store and competitor.
Price Match Process:
Here is how to request a price match:
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere, check for a better price at other stores before asking the first one to match the price. After verification, they’ll lower their pricing to satisfy the competition’s pricing.
This promotion is not valid for retail orders, factory seconds, ex-display or discontinued models.
E&S Competitors’ List:
There are no direct price match rivals. It should, however, be an authorized Australian business. If you want to make a price adjustment, go ahead. You must ensure that the goods being compared are identical for this technique.
They sell a wide range of goods that come with manufacturer’s warranties. When you visit E&S, you must bring a copy of your receipt.
If you receive a faulty or substandard product, you are entitled to a refund if the following conditions are met:
- You must provide proof of purchase to receive a refund. When you buy, make sure it’s the right thing for you. You won’t get a refund unless you notify them in writing that your mind has changed or that you made an incorrect purchase.
- Unless the product you have bought is not of merchantable quality, is not fit for its intended purpose, or does not match the description or sample given, you can’t return goods that have been unopened or installed.
Back-Up Plan Cover
For an extra sense of security, e&s offers a Back-Up Plan that covers your product for a specific time after the original manufacturer’s expired warranty.
The shipping calculator calculates the delivery cost on your basket or checkout page. If you reside in a region that their transportation firm does not frequently serve, your postcode should say “available by quotation.” This does not imply they won’t be able to deliver; it simply means each job will be priced individually.
Items not explicitly designated eligible for free shipping do not have free delivery.
Free delivery is attainable in Melbourne & Geelong Metro only; that outside of this area will get a $65 discount on the standard delivery fee.
The minimum purchase must be paid in full to qualify for free delivery. The free delivery offer may be discontinued from time to time.
Delivery Estimated Time of Arrivals (ETAs)
- The delivery ETA can be determined using the delivery calculator on the cart or checkout page. Note that this is subject to stock availability.
- While some external factors could influence your products’ delivery time, they will do everything possible to reduce or eliminate these obstacles.
- Deliveries outside of Melbourne will be made on Mondays through Fridays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Delivery Expectations & Checklist
Please note: unboxing, removal of old equipment, and installation may not be available in your location. However, don’t hesitate to contact their customer care team at (03) 9034 9503 (menu option 2) for further information.
Melbourne Metro & Geelong Areas
They pride themselves on their prompt delivery service. However, to ensure that they can complete every delivery without any issues or delays, they ask that you let them know of any potential difficulties with your delivery in advance.
Before your delivery
The day before your delivery, you’ll receive a call informing you when they’ll arrive within a two to three-hour window. They’ll leave a message if they can’t reach you on the number provided.
On the day of your delivery
If there are any delays on the day of your scheduled driver, you will be contacted and given the option to reschedule. Please check all items in your delivery when it arrives to ensure accuracy, completeness, and lack of damage. If you have any concerns with your delivery, contact Noble Park Warehouse at (03) 8791 6000 for Melbourne shipments or Geelong deliveries at (03) 5228 2600 as soon as possible.
What to expect
When their delivery staff arrives, they will introduce themselves and survey the location where you would like your product/s placed. They always try to accommodate special requests for the placement of product/s. Some products come with limited installation; please refer to ‘Delivery & Installation of Your Purchase’ for more details.
Preparing for your delivery
- Please ensure they can quickly bring your new product/s to your property with a trolley.
- Make sure your flooring is clean and dry before loading your trolleys. Make sure the width of your doorways and walkways can handle the weight of your goods. Tell them if there are any unusual features about your home, such as how many steps it has. Check whether cars or other obstacles obstruct the delivery vehicle or trolley.
- Ensure that your pets are kept in an enclosed place out of the way for the delivery duration. Check to see if any items need to be removed. They will remove one old item for each new object received, but they will not be able to redeliver them to another address. Prepare your refrigerator or freezer ahead of time by emptying it.
What their delivery staff cannot do:
It’s critical to them that their staff are safe and healthy. As a result, their delivery people are not permitted to accomplish the following:
- Please do not do the following while on duty: take off their safety boots, work with carpentry, electricity, or plumbing, lift heavy items over banisters, obstructions, or windows to deliver merchandise, remove doors or other fixtures, and enter a residence unaccompanied.
To recycle your old products:
- Redelivery them to another address
- Connect audio-visual systems
- Leave unpaid items in your home
- Adjust or connect any existing products
- Return to collect unwanted packaging or old products
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the E&S price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. Here are some questions and answers:
When was E&S Founded?
It was founded in 1962.
What makes E&S so popular?
Many things make E&S so popular. They have a great selection of products, excellent customer service, and a price match and price adjustment policy that is second to none.
Summary of the Article:
E&S is a popular furniture store known for its incredible selection of products and excellent customer service. They offer a price match and price adjustment policy that is second to none. Their delivery staff is professional and courteous, and they will go the extra mile to ensure your furniture is delivered safely and securely.