At Wild Earth, they are enthusiastic about outdoor activities and work hard to encourage others to go outside. They think everyone should have the opportunity to try lightweight travel and seek to provide the greatest gear, pricing, and service possible. They use their company to generate social change and offer unforgettable experiences to bring people’s passions together in one spot.
Does Wild Earth Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. Wild Earth is always looking to match competitive prices whenever possible. So if you find an identical item for a lower price at another store, simply contact Wild Earth, and they’ll work to match the competitor’s price.
Does Wild Earth Price Match Online?
Yes. They will match item prices with those found online at other stores.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Wild Earth?
No. They do not offer a price adjustment policy.
If you find an identical item for a lower price after making a purchase, Wild Earth will NOT issue a refund or credit for the difference.
Price Match Criteria:
Subject to the following limitations, they will match a competitor’s advertised price for an identical item if you purchase through us:
- Price match orders are not accepted through AfterPay or Zippay. The product must be the same, including brand, model, color, and season. Competitors must have it in stock and available for immediate purchase instead of a discontinued/promotional item.
- They will only match a competitor’s price if it includes all associated costs, such as GST, delivery charges, and bonus offers. In addition, the competitor’s offer must be verifiable by them.
- Entrants must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) to be eligible.
- Their company must have a physical location in Australia. Offer different advantages than their online competitors. For example, have expert technical assistance, warranty support, lifetime access to spare parts, and customer service that is always available. Also, have loyalty program benefits and knowledge base advantages. Plus, offer in-store fitting services. Service and advice from skilled professionals do not always come cheap – but it is well worth the investment for their customers.)
- Sales that are still in the clearance stage are not eligible.
Price Match Process:
If you find a lower price elsewhere, contact Wild Earth with the details of the competitor’s offer. They will then verify it, and if confirmed, they will match the price before your purchase is complete.
Here is how to request a price match:
1. Make sure you are eligible by meeting the criteria outlined above.
2. Contact Wild Earth and provide the store’s name, a link to their product page (if online), or a copy of their ad/flyer (if in-store).
3. They will review your request and verify the competitor’s prices and availability.
4. If the criteria are met, they will match your price.
5. Place your order with Wild Earth and enjoy your new gear!
They cannot price match any orders that use AfterPay or Zippay. Furthermore, this is not a discontinued or promo item. Additionally, online businesses are excluded from this sale because their Lifetime access to spare parts, refunds, and back-dated pricing are among the many things they offer. They cannot provide expert technical advice from passionate outdoor staff or warranty support. Clearance products are also ineligible for this sale.
Wild Earth Competitors’ List:
There are no direct price match competitors. It should be an Authorized Australian Retailer, however. If you want to make a claim, check to see if the store is legitimate and authorized in your country. The product must be identical.
They accept returns for 80 days from the date of purchase to provide you with peace of mind while doing business with them. In addition, they are delighted to exchange or refund items in good, unused, and original condition.
Where the following conditions cover the returned item, they can give a Wild Earth store credit or a refund at your request;
- If a customer cancels an order, it will be accepted or rejected within 80 days of the order’s date.
- It must be in new, unused condition with no signs of wear or tear and must not have been damaged or soiled. It must be delivered in original packaging, with all product tickets and swing tags intact.
- Please ensure that the item’s original packaging is not used as the outside layer for transport. Also, please do not attach anything to the exterior of said original packaging; for example, shoe boxes must be placed inside another box or container before being shipped.
- When you return products, please include a copy of your receipt and explain why you are returning them.
They may decline if the return doesn’t meet the abovementioned criteria. Please remember that different suppliers provide all-size guides, so although they try their best to ensure these are accurate, they can still vary from person to person and brand to brand. If an item you purchased doesn’t fit, this is considered a change of mind return.
Customers must pay for shipping to return their purchase if they change their minds. They provide return shipping labels through Parcel Point returns and Australia Post ranging from $6.95 to $13.10 depending on the distance of the item to be returned.
If you experience any problems with your Wild Earth product, don’t hesitate to contact them at [email protected]; they would be happy to help!
They’re Here to Help
Don’t hesitate to contact them if you have any queries or issues regarding whether your item/s fulfills the above criteria. They will be delighted to assist you.
The retailer will not accept returns if you use registered post or a tracked courier since they refuse responsibility for lost items.
After assessing the returned item/s, they will either give you a store credit or refund the money through your original payment method. Returns usually take three business days to process once received at their warehouse. You’ll be notified via email once the return is completed.
Exchange or credit
The restrictions, as mentioned earlier, limit your ability to barter most items for cash or vice versa.
A store credit allows you to buy anything in stock on your Wild Earth account and gives you access to all their payment methods should the total value of your order exceed your credit limit.
- Because of health rules, they cannot exchange or refund any undergarments unless they are faulty within the manufacturer’s guarantee period.
- If any of the following are true, then Wild Earth will not be able to provide a refund: you don’t have proof of purchase from them, or if you find the same item at a lower price from another retailer.
If you need to return items that weigh more than 10kg or are longer than 1.2m, don’t hesitate to contact their Customer Service team at [email protected] OR 1800 841 847. Unfortunately, gift cards, promo codes, and sale prices cannot be applied to exchanges.
Special Order Items
Exchanges/refunds are impossible for non-stock, custom-made, bulk product purchases, or special corporate orders.
Some Questions and Answers:
So you learned about the Wild Earth price match and price adjustment policy. But you may still have some questions. So here are some questions and answers:
When was Wild Earth Founded?
It was founded in 2006.
What makes Wild Earth so popular?
There are many reasons why Wild Earth is so popular. They offer great prices on a wide variety of outdoor gear and apparel. They also have a very generous return policy.
Summary of the Article:
Wild Earth is a popular retailer of outdoor gear and apparel. They offer great prices on a wide variety of products. They also have a very generous return policy. If you experience problems with your Wild Earth product, you can contact them for help.